Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion Park (DCU Heroes in South Park style) (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Legion Park (DCU Heroes in South Park style)
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
As usual, I forgot to check the details of what people want before I draw... So here's a Supergirl that doesn't quite match the request.
(At least I tried! [Wink] )
 -

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I like being naked... [Element Lad]
 -

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wayne, I just checked these today for the first time!

Boy, have I been missing out! These are incredible! Totally awesome! I've seen a few of the avatars before, but didn't realize you'd gotten to so many. Absolutely LOVE the Subs.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Muchas Gracias, Cobie!

I've been toying with the idea of making a crude South Park/Legion story but that would require making a lot more pieces (ie side views, backgrounds and non-person elements) and will undoubtedly be a long time off, if it ever happens. And it definately wouldn't be animated; just a series of static shot with word balloons. I'm no good with stuff that moves... [Wink]
We'll see... [Smile]

(And if anyone wants to use the new WaK Legionnaires as an avatar, let me know and I'll provide a smaller version without the Legion symbol background (ie on a white field like the other Pre- and Re-boot Legionnaires) that should look better as an avatar.)

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I always knew you were a nudist Wayne [Wink] ! That's an awesome E-Lad!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Thanks Kevin... [Smile]
PS Who knew? Element Lad is a secret worshipper of the Great Old Ones!

-

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've said it before and I'll say it again...these are AWESOME!!! Glad you're back at it Star Boy!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Here's the latest addition... Nura! [Dream Girl]

-

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Some of us enjoy getting our hands dirty.
 -

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

And much, much later than I expected to get around to him... Tenzil!

-

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
YAY, Tenz! Its not quite 11 am here but you get a breakfast beer for that one!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I really need to stop and make all of these avatars soon. Nice work Wayne!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Let me know the file type and dimensions and I can probably whip them up at some stage and send them thru to be stored somewhere?

I'd hate to think of you shrinking all those files when I'm sure there's an easy way for me to do it on my home PC...

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Already done for the most part. Check'em out.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.