Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion Park (DCU Heroes in South Park style) (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Legion Park (DCU Heroes in South Park style)
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
And lastly for now... Pol!
 -

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
the yg is LSHRPG I believe...

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Redjack:
Wayne, I LOVE THESE Things! kept copies to make me smile since I found them on the YG ( I play Ferro...and hopefully will keep doing so [Smile] )

Which YG? Am I gonna feel like I fool once I find out? [Wink]

quote:
Got a request: could you do Ferro's SW6 uniform? try as I might, the pics of ole clone Andy are few and far between [Frown]

I started with this picture, but halfway through I realised it wasn't the right suit.
 -

So then, undaunted, I continued to what I hope was the right one... [Big Grin]
 -

Perfect!!
Wayne...in your awesomeness, know this: your art will live forever in almost all my sigs!

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Funky!
 -

I often wondered what the creators were enjoying when deciding PowerBoy's pallete [Yes]
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bi-Polar Boy
sometimes up, sometimes down

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bi-Polar Boy   Email Bi-Polar Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Was one done for the Giffen Polar Boy? (the issues in which he was the leader of the Legion, not the fuzzy cap)

--------------------
Any concerns about the content...live with it.

From: in a lithium haze | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Polar Boy v2.0:
Was one done for the Giffen Polar Boy? (the issues in which he was the leader of the Legion, not the fuzzy cap)

I can whip one up in no time...
Are we talking this suit? Polar Boy #1
Or this one: Polar Boy #2
Or maybe even a different one? If so, can you give me a link to a pic?

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

quote:
Perfect!! Wayne...in your awesomeness, know this: your art will live forever in almost all my sigs!

Well shucks! I don't know what to say! [Big Grin] Thanks!!

[ May 01, 2005, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Some new (non-Legion) additions!
Let's get Flashy!
 -

Moving down the line...
 -

And finally a character with at least some Legion experience!
 -

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Love the impluse. Did that groovy hair!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

*Sigh* Gone are the days of the groovy Ramos Impulse hair... now all we have is the watered down Kid Flash version of Bart.
I liked him better when he was 'stuck' with this guy...
 -

And speaking of Kid Flashes... the guy that started the franchise... perhaps the only sidekick to live the dream and actually succeed the mantle of the hero he was sidekick to?

Small...
 -

Medium...
 -

...or Large?
 -

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
All look great to me Wayne.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
 -

This one is awesome SB!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
love the Impulse Wayne but you forgot to make the feet big like Ramos use to do.....

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Dude.

Dude.

DUDE~!

Just when I don't think it can get any better (I mean, LSP/SP is sweet enough!), you go and post the Flashes. I effing love the Flashes. All of 'em. Seriously, my favorite family ever. EVER!!

You are so officially my hero. And talented. And... stuff... *fangirls* (Check the title [Wink] )

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

quote:
Originally posted by l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN:
love the Impulse Wayne but you forgot to make the feet big like Ramos use to do.....

Ah but I did! If you compare Impulses' feet to those on the other Legionnaires, you'll see they're almost twice as tall, and he's the only character that I actually put soles onto his shoes as well. Loved Ramos' depiction of Bart! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Just when I don't think it can get any better (I mean, LSP/SP is sweet enough!), you go and post the Flashes. I effing love the Flashes. All of 'em. Seriously, my favorite family ever. EVER!!

You are so officially my hero. And talented. And... stuff... *fangirls* (Check the title [Wink] )

*Enters blush mode.* I've got a soft spot for the Flash family as well, so when a friend asked me to draw an Impulse I kinda let myself get carried away...
Thankyou All! A few more Flashes to come but for now... back to WaK's Legionnaires! [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.