Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Return of Dev Em - a tag team tale (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Return of Dev Em - a tag team tale
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev Em floated miles away from the LMB's new headquarters. He looked at it long and hard. Took a deep breath and started moving towards it.

"Time to get this straightened out" he said to himself. "It's time they learned the truth."

Dev entered the headquarters to find...

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
no-one. Not a soul. Nada. Zilch.

The headquarters seemed cold and empty as if no-one had ever been there. However on closer inspection Dev found some signs of life. Holoscreens left on, plates of half eaten meals on tables, still warm to the touch, and a discarded pair of orange tights hung over the back of a chair in Lardy's quarters.

Dev sat down, absent mindedly playing with the orange tights, and wondered where everyone could be.

All of a sudden...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
an alarm sounded ....

INTRUDER ALERT
INTRUDER ALERT

"Damn," said Dev, "I'm no friggin' intruder."

From the shadows behind him came a voice ... "We'll be the judge of that."

"You!" Dev exclaimed, turning to the see where the voice came from, "But, you're dead!"

"Not as dead as you were made to believe" said ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Elvis, Catherine the Great and William Marlowe.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
"What the hell..." Dev-em thought.

Then in a flash the three forms were gone...

Replaced by... Mickey & Minnie Mouse???

Dev closed his eyes tightly, shook his head, and thought "never evver buy cheap stuff from..."

His thought was cut off by a new voice...

[ September 30, 2003, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Catherine the Great laughed a hideous laugh, as she road in through the LMBP headquarters on her magnificent horse! Elvis followed, as Dev watched him eerily, and then took note that Elvis was not the fun-loving farm boy that history had noted him to be, but rather quite evil! In fact, it was apparent that they were all evil! This terrible trio of evil continued to invade the LMB Head quarters, ransacking everything, as Dev wondered if they could have something to do with all the LMBPers disapearing...

"I know what your thinking..." said a voice, "and they are partly responsible. But you see, they work for me..." Dev turned only to be shocked when he saw...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Kylie Minogue and a large, green mouse

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*interlude*

oops Ranger, I hate when that happens [Smile] !

*end interlude*

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

*interlude*

Oooh, three posts within two minutes of each other. Bizarrely my postvactually makes sense after Cobie's.

heh, seven posts in and the story already doesn't make any sense. [Big Grin]

*end interlude*

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
*interlude*

oops Ranger, I hate when that happens [Smile] !

*end interlude*

S'OK, I'll Just do a little edit.

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
Kylie Minogue and a large, green mouse.

Dev took off towards the big green mouse.

"This is too much" he said as he slammed the mouse into the wall.

Kylie started to open her mouth to...

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

...sing (well what else is she likely to do) but before she could do that Dev gasped as the mouse suddenly began to change form and the three villainous and possibly dead figures from history froze to the spot. The mouse continued to change shape and

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*interlude*

By the way, I have the biggest crush on Kylie Minogue! Now that is the definition of sexy!

*end interlude*

...turned into a dwarven sized Pumpkin-headed wood chuck? By now, Dev was beginning to question his sanity and all the mushrooms he'd ever eaten...

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
... Smoked ... snorted ...etc.

But this was no time for self-doubt, although self delusion was a definate possibility...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Elvis was definitely in the house ... He grabbed Kylie by the hand, knocked the mouse/woodchuck out of the way, and opened his mouth to belt out a song, when Dev's voice boomed out ...

"HOLD IT!!!"

"Now, I'm used to plenty of nonsense around this place, but this is too much for my first day back!" continued Dev, "Now, where the sprock is the LMBP?"

Elvis opened his mouth again, but this time out came a loud peanut butter and fried bananas burp that filled the entire headquarters with a yellowish cloud. As it dispersed, Dev could see that the Elvis, Kylie and the others had "left the building." Standing in their place was the ever lovely and enchanting Space Tart.

"Back off tigers! Space Tart is back!"

'Oh man,' thought Dev, 'how am I ever gonna explain all this to ..."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.