Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » All Bits Contributers Should Read This (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: All Bits Contributers Should Read This
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I still can't wait for the Cobalt team-up, Viv! I'll try and read the latest updates on your onevision this weekend when I get a chance too [Smile]

And Reboot could probably best summarize 21st Century Legion, although it might be time for me to finally start helping him write it again. I wish Juan could join me for our section of it.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
And Reboot could probably best summarize 21st Century Legion, although it might be time for me to finally start helping him write it again. I wish Juan could join me for our section of it.

I'll see about doing some summaries later, but I can only guarantee a summary of the Workforce stuff, since much of the other stuff is kinda faded in my head. And VtM's stuff is tough to slog through, given his lack of formatting, et al.

I really want to do some more of it too, but I find writing like this slow going much of the time, even when I know "my" versions of the characters and where I want to go with them. I'm not a natural fanficcer [Smile]

(Maybe I should finish off the bios first. I've got McCauley's sitting here half-written, and I certainly want to finish his, and do the other covert team members, at the very least.)

[ October 15, 2004, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Miss Tricks,
Based entirely on your efforts, I've organized my work into easier categories...

1. Dean's Black Vinyl Legion- What if the V4.5 (reboot) Legionnaires decided to wear all black, shiny uniforms, with simplified versions of their icons?

2. Mr. Naltor- A fanfic about a young man growing up on Naltor, who enters the famous Mr. Naltor "Beauty" Contest. Set during preboot Legion continuity, see how this character interacts with other Naltorians, the Legion of Superheroes and ...Dream Girl!

3. Dean's Sketchbook--Legion and/or LMBP sketches done by Dean Lee.

4. Dean's Coloring Book-- Dean colors artwork drawn by others.

5. Dean's Storybook-- Stories or sequences drawn, written (or both!) by Dean.

I realized that I've pretty much scattered my stuff throughout Bits, so this was my attempt at consolidating and organizing. I hope it makes it into the Directory!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Count on it Dean. I'm always collecting data to include in the Directory. I usually add new entries in on the weekends. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!!

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's the best I can do for now on the 21CL:

21st Century Legion

Fanfic borne out of a question asked by LMBer Eryk Davis Ester: "What If the Legion came to be in the 21st Century?" Many LMBers have contributed, with Invisible Brainiac, SoM/Reboot, Juan, Cobalt Kid, Suddenly Seymour, Varalent and He Who Wanders among those to have made significant contributions.

There is no single storyline, but instead a number of different plot threads - SoM/Reboot has concentrated on a number of young metahumans captured by Leonard McCauley and brainwashed into serving in his "Workforce," Invisible Brainiac concentrating on UN Secretary General Chu's attempts to undermine the Legion, and several of the others focusing on the Emerald Eye, and Dreamer's attempts to warn the Legion about it.

See also: Roll Call (Character Listing); Secret Files and Origins (Extended Profiles) and Review Topic.

[ October 25, 2004, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.