Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z* (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z*
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope he doesn't mind, but I updated his drawing of my Legion World character to match more closely her recent roleplaying personality/abilities.
I didn't change the costume, itself, much, I just removed the high neck and the bare tummy, since I'd never wear either.

The rest I just recolord to match her light/shadow powers.

-
Shadowplay in Candlelight, 2010

[ November 08, 2010, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: CandleLASHlight ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure if White Raven was ever really considered a Legion World character cause I never got around to posting her stories... Maybe I missed her. [Smile] Super super busy lately.

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know about your stories, but Kid Marvel certainly thought of you as part of this board when he was doing his drawings.

page 7, or 8
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Marvel:
White Raven Click for fullsize image

One of the niftier Costumes this one...I dont think the original had a tail on the bird shirt...anyway...loves it.

[ November 07, 2010, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for finding her for me, haven't had a chance to check them all out yet... thought she was in there, but haven't had any time to look [Frown] I really want to get back to making these people on my micro sets.

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Welcome!
Love your micro sets!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I always seem to miss being part of these things. I remember Deddy drew a version of me once yearss ago...my copy of that fried with my old hard drive. Other than that, Dean's group shot is the only other place I remember appearing.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

I thought me and Luna did you? I'll have to look... *searches for her old thread*

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't done any LMB or LW portraits in a long time. So many projects, so little time!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I would have sworn that Joe did a Dev-Em!
I'll check.
I KNOW he did a Sketch!

quote:
Dev-Em
Click for fullsize image

[ November 08, 2010, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: CandleLASHlight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
w00t!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Based on these designs, we've got:

Karie by Sean Chen:
 -

Bevis by Billy Tucci:
 -

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by White Raven:
I thought me and Luna did you? I'll have to look... *searches for her old thread*

No I don't think I did one.

After I came back, I went through a change in my life that sort of took over...then my computer kept hitting me in the dark and finally...I was away too long and not microing and long story short, I am sorry and I should have. No hates, please.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, I just lost another hour of my life going through this thread again! So much creativity (and envy, on my part, since I can't draw...).

Now I want to write a fanfic using a half-dozen of these characters.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
There's a lot more on deviantart.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Invisible Brainiac
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

This is really cool, and I like it. since IB has light powers he can change the color of his hair any day, and purple hair sounds like something I'd like to try.

It was awesome going through this thread and putting a "face" to the various LMBers running around! Great designs!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.