Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z* (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z*
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
DrakeB3004
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

With Drake I wanted to do a version of Wildfire that was human as opposed to confined to his containment suit. Costume wise I pretty much borrowed the 70's Ghost Rider costume...just changed the colours and added the wildfire emblem to the chest. The Aviator glasses I added as an afterthought, but I think they work.

[ July 03, 2006, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Dr.One
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

I call this Quarantine Legion Blok...I like the idea of the Quarantine Legion...it would have been interesting to see how they developed had Zero Hour not occured. I was actually going to use one of those eyeless blue robots for Dr. One but Decided against it. Also thought about making him half Dryadian/half whatever species Dr. Gymll is...but didnt. actually I might still give that a burl come to think of it.

[ July 03, 2006, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

The Emerald Empress DECEASED
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Yay Power Pack! I loveeee that Julie Power is all grown up and in Exelsior now. this is just my little homage to one of my favorite books of the 80's.

[ July 03, 2006, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Erik Davis Ester AKA Calamity King
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Not many changes again for Erik...I think I just changed the shirt from the open at the bottom button up to the white T-shirt and changed the hair colour from brown to blonde. Im still pretty keen on the Scarf lol.

[ July 03, 2006, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Everyday Girl
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

What if?...the Powerpuff Girls grew up? maybe they'd look a little something like this?

[ July 03, 2006, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Faraway Lad
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

I was going for a sort of superman feel with this...hence the Triangular chest emblem. This version is a lot more buffed out the the Original version that I posted in Project Runway. I still like the starfield effect in the cape which I really shouldve used whiteout or something to do. Ah Well.

[ July 03, 2006, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Fat Cramer
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

The first of the kitty-Legionnaires...This is the same costume I used Earlier...just made Nancy more feline a bit more chunky. though still not that Fat [Razz] . The Coffee cup reads 'Cafe Cramer'

[ July 03, 2006, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Frio
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Frio...originally just a micro made by Terry that I refined and has since become a Registered LMBP'r. Im not sure who is actually responsible for bringing her to life...in any case, costumewise, it does seem a bit odd that Frio wears such little clothing...presumably she must be imune to the cold. So I guess those sexy blue earmuffs are just for show lol

[ July 03, 2006, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Ghost of Numf-El
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccceeeeeeee ghooooooooost!!!

The original Version of this I did was a etheral, See through ghosty kinda guy with a ball and chain attached. He also had a H on his forehead...a little "Red Dwarf" homage.
I like this version better though.

[ July 03, 2006, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Giant Robotic Lesbian
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Giant robotic lesbian aka ASTRO GIRL! who doesnt love Astro Boy? yep. Astro boy rocks...so this is his younger Sister "all growed up". ok...I know Technically robots cant actually grow in the most literal sense, so lets just say she got a new body. A sexy lesbian body.

[ July 03, 2006, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Gigglebot Girl
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Transformers! more than meets the eye. this Gigglebot girl is just a more humanised Arcee from the Transformers (before she became a motorbike) I love Arcee...sure she would probably feel like a toaster but her heart was warm. Why they couldnt have released her asw an action Figure I dont know...she wouldve been perfect for that line they released that didnt actually transform (Im not sure what the line was called). I think she's a Headmaster or something now? heh. headmaster.

[ July 03, 2006, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Gina DC
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

I Havent seen Gina around in awhile. Anyway....this costume was designed by her (except without the glasses) And I dont think i actually changed anything about it...just added glasses and one of those microphone things Im so fond of.

[ July 03, 2006, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Greybird
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

I think I mentioned elsewere that I based this design on George Perez's original unused design for Azrael in the Titans. I really like this costume and it just seemed a perfect fit for Greybird. I just legion-ised it a bit and Added the starburst effect on his hand...Somewhere along his Travels Greybird has acquired the Starbrand making him one of the most powerful of the LMBP.

[ July 03, 2006, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Harbinger
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

For the Honor of greyskull! Another New costume...this time a mashup of She-ra ( [Love] ) and Xena. the original version I did of Harbinger was more Amazonian and alot more sexual. I think this version is a definate improvement.

[ July 03, 2006, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Hrun the Barbarian
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

By thew power of Greyskull! Obviously a legionised he-man. Fringe is a bit lopsided but otherwise im fairly happy with this. Is it just me or was Prince Adam kinda Gay? with his pink clothes and sexy Uma Thurman bob. hmmmm....

[ July 03, 2006, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.