Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z* (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z*
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Icefire
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

I really like the colour scheme on Icefire. I was originally going to colour it blue and red but really didnt want to because thoey are the same colours of the Newcastle knights...a football team that I despise (alright maybe despise is a bit strong a word...indifferent maybe) in anycase the purple/yellow looks a lot better. The hair is supposed to look like icicles. could I be bothered Id have my hair like this...but its to much to manage on a daily basis.

[ July 03, 2006, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Brainiac
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

this is a mashup of three different costumes...the colour scheme of Brainy's pre-crisis outfit, the I stripe of postboot Lyle and the shoulder stripe thing of Jacques Foccart. the purple hair I added to make him a little different from the standard Coluan...why is it every Coluan has blonde hair?

[ July 03, 2006, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Jailbait Lass
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Another Terry designed costume...I think the only difference here is that the stomach area was covered with a grey panel...but we all know how much I love a belly shirt. with the Handcuffs I figure they're kinda like a lassoo...expanding in size when required.

[ July 03, 2006, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Joe Harvestar aka Joeboy aka Kid Marvel
Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

I dont know who this Sprocker is...lol...no its ME! yet another colour scheme for the kid marvel costume...for those who dont read Interlac the writing down the leg reads "Shazam". Also added the little Jem Logo reference on the T-shirt.

[ July 03, 2006, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

karie
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Karie is a LMBP'r who hasnt posted that many times but who I added primarilly because I wanted to throw in another black character to what is mostly a white male dominated team. I dont know if Karie the real is actually black herself but took the fact that she is from South Africa as a cue. Costumewise I looked to Halle berry as Jinx in "Die Another Day", Legionised it, and added a couple of facial tattoos. Voila! Karie.

[ July 03, 2006, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Kate Harvestar aka Marvel Maid

My Real-life sister, not a registered LMBP member. Another example where Im trying to do something different with capes...here the Go-go dancer cape is supposed to be attached to the costume by the Lightning bolt Symbol on the right shoulder and the left wristcuff. Also added a Daria reference with the Sick Sad World on the T-shirt. Daria is one of My Sister and I's favorite shows...when oh when is it going to be released on dvd?

[ July 03, 2006, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Kent Shakespeare
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

This was a fairly straightforward costume...the Starfield effect isnt very prominent in this pick which is a shame. The Chest Symbol is the same as the original version that Superman wore.

[ July 03, 2006, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Kid Prime
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Prime...Kid Prime. In the original version of this costume KP looked kinda like the NFL Superpro and had no Faceplate but a gridiron looking helmet. In both versions I totally blanked and forgot to add the Autobot Symbol.

[ July 03, 2006, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

KnowJack
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Knowjack in Legion Technitian wear, Also worn by both Chuck Taine and Dyrk Magz midway throught the postboot legion. I was going to reference Apple Jacks somehow but an Apple powered Superhero seemed kinda dumb.

[ July 03, 2006, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Lad Boy Click for fullsize image

Ladboy...the SMBD Legionnaire. also the only LMBP'r to wear a mask. this was another fairly straightforward character to design, after Lb's request in project runway. I quite like the L on the shorts though.

[ July 03, 2006, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Lance's Realm aka Lancelot Kid Click for fullsize image

I didnt quite know what I was going to do for a Lance's Realm costume. then I thought Lance/Lancelot which eventually became "lancelot kid". Lancelot Kid is a native of Orando (preboot) and has the power to emit burst of electricity through his lance (Lightning lance). the chest emblem is the same worn by Captain Britain on his original costume

[ July 03, 2006, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Lard Lad Click for fullsize image

Ok Fair enough he could be fatter...but he's a superhero so he needs to be able to like...I dont know...run and stuff. Annnnnyway the costume is stolen from the Imperial Guardsman Titan cause I wanted to reference the Marvel "Legion" in some way.

[ July 04, 2006, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Lash Lad Click for fullsize image

Another new Lash lad costume...was going to make the t-shirt black to keep with the Matter Eater Lad colour scheme but the white works so much better. If I could sew Id make this jacket for myself.

[ July 04, 2006, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

LegionAdventureMan Click for fullsize image

The Annoyance known as LAM...costume is a riff on Celebrand of the Wanderers who LAM used as his avatar. the Costume I designed years ago and just adapted it for LAM (who isnt with us anymore as ive been told)

[ July 04, 2006, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

L.E.G.I.O.N. John Click for fullsize image

in L.E.G.I.O.N John's bits gallery there's a pic of Andromeda and Kim Possible with Andy wearing a KP-esque costume. I decided to do a KP costume for LJohn in the L.E.G.I.O.N colour scheme...added the L.E.G.I.O.N symbol to the pants. Not sure why I decided to make him khundian...but I think it works.

[ July 04, 2006, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.