Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z* (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z*
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Shadowplay in Candlelight Click for fullsize image

The first version I did was a bit to sexy for the character...a hotpanted blue and orchard little number. This version is borrowed from the Costume Rogue wore in the 80's.

[ July 04, 2006, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Shark Lad Click for fullsize image

I was going to Give Shark lad a big sharky head, but decided to make him more human. except you know, with purple skin a dorsal fin and gills on his neck. the booties are kinda gay but they free up the ankles for the namor foot wings.

[ July 04, 2006, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Sketch Lad Click for fullsize image

they say the pen is mightier then the sword. Well it is if its a big honking stabby pen like this! being the original costume designer that I am I just stole the current dream girl costume and reversed the colours (knowing how much of a Dream girl fan Sketch Lad is)

[ July 04, 2006, 06:01 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Sonnnie Click for fullsize image

Sonnie is male right? this costume has absolutely no influences at all. nope. nothing to do with Firestar at all.

[ July 04, 2006, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Space Ranger DECEASED Click for fullsize image

This is the second Space Ranger Ive done...the first was very Marshall Bravestar inspired, this version is a legionised Galaxy Ranger ...I suppose he should be all green and decomposey being Zombie Space Ranger now.

[ July 04, 2006, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Space Tart Click for fullsize image

less superhero costume, more cheerleader outfit. I want one of these Legionworld.net shirts.

[ July 04, 2006, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Spellbinder aka Princess Crujectra Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

I really really REALLY like the top pic here. this is another example of me trying to do new things with capes, here having the cape begin at the top of the hips as opposed to at the shoulders. I think it works and I really like the effect.

[ July 04, 2006, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Star Boy Click for fullsize image

Another Gorefactor Zero member, this time the All American Boy...swap the star on the shirt for an A and thats pretty much him (also red and blue hair). All American Boy is the Sidekick of the Patriot, a Captain America knockoff. He starts the series as AAB but is in Love with Wullf, the brother of Catscratch (see queen connies entrry). He disapears for awhile and returns in a different form as the All American Girl, having undergone a mystical sex-change to become closes to the love of his life. Pretending to be his sister he rejoins GF-Zero and confesses his (her) love to Wullf, who then states that he was in Love with the All American Boy, and isnt interested in the AA-Girl at all. but, the sex change isnt reversable...damn!

Anyway, thats not to say the LMBP Starboy is a transexual in waiting. just thought Id recount the story of the costume here.

[ July 04, 2006, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Stargazer Click for fullsize image

Stargazer...descendant of Leela ...I wanted to do something involving eyes...well one at least

[ July 04, 2006, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Stealth Click for fullsize image

I only really read L.E.G.I.O.N over this past year...and I really liked Stealth as a character. yellow skinned chicks are hot. Im interested to find out what happened in R.E.B.E.L.S as Ive only read to the end of L.E.G.I.O.N...does she survive? is she still around? it looks like some of the team will be turning up again after the events of Infinite Crisis which Garryn Bek (loser) and Vril Dox cameod in.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

STU aka Iron Rat Click for fullsize image

Giant Rat! eeeekkkkk! meanwhile did anybody see that Gary the Rat cartoon? it was kickarse.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Stratum Click for fullsize image

this could be a costume for Stone boy now I think of it...but Im using him elswhere as "Stone Fist"...I like the Earthquakey effect on his chest. brown's such a crap colour for a costume meanwhile.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Suddenly Seymore & Audrey Click for fullsize image

Nothing new here...just a new pic. oh I think I added a pot with the L symbol for Audrey (the big green mother from outer space)

[ July 04, 2006, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Superboymddjr Click for fullsize image

Complete copy of the Kingdom Come Superboy costume...just made chest emblem a little more stylised.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Suncat Click for fullsize image

Suncat looks a little more Skunky then I intended, which was to do a Mephistoid Legionnaire ala Hepzibah from the Starjammers . I dig the fringe...I think I did another version somewhere in runway that was more human looking...sort of a pink skinned cat woman. This one is cooler.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.