Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z* (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z*
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Lightning Lad Click for fullsize image

Is it me or have all of Garths costumes been kinda similar? anyway, this is the second version of LL that I drew for this thread...the first had gigantic head for some reason so I redid it, but i stuffed up the eyes...but, hey presto, add a strip of black makeup over the eyes and Scottie becomes a glamrock lightning Lad. the Saturn Girl emblem I used to connect to connect the two characters.

[ July 04, 2006, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Lil' Rhino Click for fullsize image

I didnt originally have a colour scheme for lil' Rhino and figured Id colour him all grey, but the black boots/gloves/belt looks nifty. the little birds on his shoulder was a pretty good idea lol...his Warrior Birds of DEATH!!! look out!

[ July 04, 2006, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

LMBP Spectre Click for fullsize image

I really really like how this image turned out. She looks so etheral and sexy. again a new costume...the original was done in about 5 minutes and I didnt put much thought into it.

[ July 04, 2006, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Loser Lad Click for fullsize image

Another Favorite. really glad with how this turned out. where is Loser lad anyway? havent seen him around in aaaages.

[ July 04, 2006, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Maxx, psyonian Sorceror Supreme aka Kid Salem Click for fullsize image

This is a character design stolen from myself...I first used it for an RPG legionnaire named "Kid salem"...kid Salem and his sister Pandora where the last in a long line of mages that reached back to ancient greece...pandora controlled the chaos powers of Pandora's box and Kid Salem the powers of order channeled through his staff. I then used the design for a postboot Shadowkid...Kid Salem's colouring was primarily red and black and Shadowkid's blue and black. I also decided to borrow Nico Minuro's Staff of One...as Runaways is currently one of my favorite titles.

[ July 04, 2006, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Mearl Dox Click for fullsize image

Yet another Coluan lol... Mearl Dox, Braniac 6 is basically a recolured SW6 Computo. The monkey is from the same race of monkeys that Koko became leader of when he left B5. Koko 2.0 is a hyper intelligent member of the species capable of speech.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Mekanix Click for fullsize image

Another Character stolen for myself...this time from an original character named "Tokyo Zombie" a reanimated Zombie character in a Series I was writing called "Gorefactor Zero" about monster based Superheroes. The costume is basically the same, with the cog on the jacket replaced with a skull and the word "Skellington" on the arm (as oppsoed to "robo" in interlac) Tokyo Zombie had white-ish pasty dead skin and stiches keeping bits of her body together...the bolts in the neck acted like the microchip that "Spike" from buffy had to keep her from attacking innocent humans...when she was introduced she was being used by the governement to track down serial killer...the premise being that Zombies would be perfect for traking these people down if they were promised the reward of Serial killer brains at the end.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Mekt Ranzz Click for fullsize image

another straighforward costume...just replaced the blue and yellow with red and green. I liked how Mekt was being made out to be a hero towards the end of the postboot...he was good during the 5 year later Legion aswell wasnt he?

[ July 04, 2006, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Minesurfer Click for fullsize image

Do you guys over in the US call these shorts Okanuies? (spellt something like that) Im assuming its a Hawain name or something like that. Anywho..If I ever saw Minesurfer in person with that freaky smiley face head I would be quite wigged out. Wiggins indeed.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Mon-el Click for fullsize image

A bit of an Andromeda reference for Mon-El...same sortof costume design...just sleeveless and not that yucky orange colour. I like the whole starfield in the hair thing that they've given Donna Troy so I adapted that here.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Monkey Eater Lad Click for fullsize image

The Chest emblem here was supposed to be pacman and donkey kong (the original old skool version) but the paul frank monkey was a lot easier to draw so It become pacman/paul frank monkey. Costumwise I think this is pretty much the same outfit as I did before. just a couple of little differences here and there.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Mystery Lad Click for fullsize image

More boys should wear pink. I Like the whole Question mark as centre stripe thing but probably shouldve attached it to the stripe on the pants. the Idea was that the Belt buckle was going to be the dot on the bottom of the QM. meh...I guess it works. the Farrah Hair was brought over from Sketch Lads original design for Mystery Lad...I think the pink was aswell.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Nightcrawler Click for fullsize image

I think its fairly hard to improve on the original design for Nightcrawler so I didnt bother this time around...pose is quite dynamic as compared to the standard strike a pose in costume that runs through the rest of the thread...plus I love the fact that Nightcrawler sometimes uses a pirate sword so he is here aswell.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Nova Girl Click for fullsize image

Nova Girl...Im presuming is another Alt ID. The Costume here is pretty much the Same but I decided to make her Tamareanian (ala Starfire) and a little bit Comet Queen. Im pretty happy with the way it turned out...another Favorite.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Outdoor Miner Click for fullsize image

I know I know Vyyrgans have more legs...just the six were quiker to draw. this is pretty much just a Gates ripoff...Wasnt sure which colour scheme to go with. Also was using a hammer/sickle emblem at first but I think the shovel works better. I also like the little miners lamp on his head.

[ July 04, 2006, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.