Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z* (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z*
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Tamper Lad Click for fullsize image

Tamper's Costume is meant to be like a microchip, with different parts of it being visible at different posirions. I like the whole black look...looks all stealthy and menacing.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Terry aka High Priestess Vivienne, Luna, Pizazz, KinetixGreenZoe et al Click for fullsize image

I think this is like...the hundredth costume Ive done for Terry...but hey, someone who changes their name as often as Terry does needs a lot of different looks. She probably has one of those giant closets that Kinetix has...with Tesseract zones and L space. anyway...obviouslly a Sailor Moon Legionnaire...something that Id been wanting to sketch for awhile but never got around to.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Thora of Taltar Click for fullsize image

I dont really know that much about Thora...just that she's a bitchy queen from the feminist planet of Taltar? in anycase this dress is so hot right now!

[ July 04, 2006, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Thriftshop Debutante Click for fullsize image

I was going for a whole Go-Go dancer feel with this...plus I dig pink hair. the previous version was more Vielmisty looking...

[ July 04, 2006, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Ultra Jorge Click for fullsize image

New Costume...Actually I dont think Id done an Ultra Jorge up to this point. Anywho...pretty straightforward Ultra Boy costume..except with a red emblem instead of green...which I was getting sick of at this point. Green Green everything Green!!!

[ July 04, 2006, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Ultra Matt aka the Boy with Ultra Powers Click for fullsize image

This is one of my fave costumes here..I htink the previous Ultra Matt was just green pants and a white T-shirt. anyway...like I said...this is cooler.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Vee Click for fullsize image

No real changes for V, just swapped green for Blue following his acquiring the Emerald Eye of Ekron. the little green streaks in his fringe are supposed to make a V shape.

[ July 04, 2006, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Walk With Crowds Click for fullsize image

Green Green So much Green! like I said I was getting sick of Green at this point. Anyway I stated elsewhere that I interpereted the "Walk with crowds" sig to mean that WWC could replicate himself ala Jamie Maddrox So I took that Idea and went with it...I was also watching Final Fantasy : Advent Children at the time so took a little of Cloud Strife for inspiration...this version has two sleeves instead of the singular sleeve of the previous one, aswell as shorter hair. Still has that sexy kilt though [Razz]

[ July 04, 2006, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

White Raven Click for fullsize image

One of the niftier Costumes this one...I dont think the original had a tail on the bird shirt...anyway...loves it.

[ July 04, 2006, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Yellow Kid Click for fullsize image

Apologies to Yellow Kid but htis is one of the crappier drawings in this thread. what can I say? it was about 4 in the morning when I did it. My understanding of the Yellow Kid is that he comunicates through the writing on his great yellow nightshirt...so here in Interlac is "Eat it Grandpa" , A catchphrase I use even in the most innapropriate settings (another is "C'mon!" ala GOB bluth)

[ July 04, 2006, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

B-Team :

Bicycle Repair Man Click for fullsize image

Now for the B-team. B-team doesnt mean that these a crap characters...just that after I lost the original list Id been working with I had to go back through the Members Directory and create a new list, and I noticed there were quite a few LMBP'rs Id originally overlooked...to be included in the list a member had to have either a) a significant number of posts or B) a name I could concievabley make a costume for. Anyway...think of them as the Legion of Substitute Message Board Posters.

Anyway..Bicycle Repair Man..yes I know looks more "Tour de France" man than Bycicle Repair Man but I wanted to use the lettering like over the arms chest as Ive got a similar shirt. I did do another version of a moustachioed gent in a brown overcoat, but it ended up looking like a dirty flasher one would happen upon in a park. So no overcoat.

[ July 04, 2006, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Blockade Boy Click for fullsize image

ah look the papers all crinkly! I like the double B design...the original blockade boys costume was primarilly yellow wasnt it? anyway a fairly straightforward design.

[ July 04, 2006, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Elvis Lad Click for fullsize image

I had so many issues getting Elvis Lad done...I just couldnt get him looking Elvisey enough. In the end I looked to Alex Ross for inspiration, specifically hisKing Marvel Kingdom Come design. except less Marvel Family-ey cause IM THE ONLY FAWCETT LEGIONNAIRE HERE BEYOTCH!

[ July 04, 2006, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Future Click for fullsize image

I always liked the Idea of Captain Universe and Future is the Current Captain Universe...Assuming, you know, like the Starbrand and the Staff of One some Marvel ideas can be transported to the C31st DC unvierse.

[ July 04, 2006, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Healix Click for fullsize image

A male version of Infectious Lass...I love the idea of Druhra's "Snot Wings" and was sad to see them go...so I threw them in here...now healix...does he spread disease like Druhra or does he heal people ala Reanimage?

[ July 04, 2006, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.