Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RAVES for Joe Boy's Who's Who Thread!!! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RAVES for Joe Boy's Who's Who Thread!!!
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just saw this thread. That's some damn fine artwork there. I feel like I've met everyone now.

Thanks for sharing it.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for all the kind words guys [Smile] Ive just started updating again (With headshots) and Ive decided to also throw in all the various designs I posted in ProjectRunway...I realise itll be rather graphic intensive but it seemed like a good idea to put them all in the one spot.

but first Im going to go to bed as its nearly 4 am.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No way! There's a Star Boy! Joe-Boy - that is soooo cool!

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Joe - Boy - thanks for the superb rendition of myself - it is definitely the most life-like ever produced. And as for the one of Harbi - it's almost as if it's a photgraph!

F'n'A!

p.s. There's still time if you haven't voted for me yet.

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy Harvestar:
L.E.G.I.O.N. John Click for fullsize image

Whoa!!!! nice frikking work you got here Joe Boy. wow, i like my look.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
hey Joe-boy i left a comment on the "Who's Who" thread and i didn't know that i could post a responce here,....THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! you art is truly great. keep it up man.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh!

You said Head shots.

# Heh, heh, heh #

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Joe Boy.

I just saw the new stuf you posted, as usual it's total class.

Elvis Lad is my favourite this time.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
great new additions. dude how do you have the time to churn out so many cool designs!?!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Great work as always, Joe... I 'specially like the Mega Man influence on Mechana!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hm. Must be me.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting; "I" look more like a racing cyclist than a repair man. I like the white-and-blue color scheme, but lose the hat. (Actually, I'm surprised to be included at all, as I don't think I've ever posted in the "Bits" forum before, and I don't recall seeing Joe-Boy over in "Spaceopoly" much.)

Many good designs, good execution; I think the head-shot of Arachne is particularly lovely.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Great notes on the designs! I appreciate them even more that I know your processes.

And BTW, you're right on target about Rockhopper Lad.

[Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Hey Joe Boy.

Just finished reading the updated Who's Who.

Man, where do you get the energy to do all of that? I'm tired out just reading it!

But seriously, I really enjoyed it, it's really interesting to here your opinions and ideas.

Well done mate, you should get a medal or something.

--------------------
Be lucky

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

Joe Boy the art in that thread is fantastic and the boundless love and dedication you put in to creating those masterworks is almost enough to make me forgive you for not including me...

Almost...

<Silent Cat laughter>

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.