Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RAVES for Joe Boy's Who's Who Thread!!! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RAVES for Joe Boy's Who's Who Thread!!!
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey Joe Boy !!

i hadn't seen those latest ACADEMY Legionnaires !!

and it was worth that wait ..... they were Amazing love the code names !! i think 'Copycat' is my fav !!

looking forward to see what you do next ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Joey, holy crap! You space-rawk beyond anything we've ever seen!

Oldtime LMBers finally in costume!

My girl--Danger Damsel--looking unbelievable! You totally captured her! And Caracalla looks totally menacing. Elagabolus is perfect. Helena Handbasket, Bat-Fem, so many awesome pics.

This totally rocks. You've taken the entire LMB history/lore and given it an updated look, as well as giving 'life' to characters that up until now were really only concepts.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Amazing!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Joe,

Spot on for Helena Handbasket.

I also like Dial H for Homo.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Think this sums it up; I am truly jealous of your skill... [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Joe-Boy's prolific artistry is amazing.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'm in love with Helena Handbasket! Thanks, Joe-Boy!! [Love]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
I think I'm in love with Helena Handbasket! Thanks, Joe-Boy!! [Love]

I thought you were trying to get her together with Seth? [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that was before I saw her picture! [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Love you latest designs Joey!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah! Post 100 in such a kewl thread!!!

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
There is *something* going on behind that picture of Arianna McCloud. Something with wings and claws. Is that deliberate, or something from another page that ghosted on there?

'Cause if it's deliberate, it's both subtle and very, very cool.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks guys [Smile] Ill be posting the next batch soon (ish)

quote:
Originally posted by Set:
There is *something* going on behind that picture of Arianna McCloud. Something with wings and claws. Is that deliberate, or something from another page that ghosted on there?

'Cause if it's deliberate, it's both subtle and very, very cool.

Oh hey there is Too [Razz] Its um...a quick costume sketch for Evil Emperor Penguin? (just had a look at the back of the real pic)

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Joe-Boy!

As ALWAYS your stuff is really, really cool.

Love it to bits, mate.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
Yeah! Post 100 in such a kewl thread!!!

He he he

Always the milestone whore. Rock on Lardy!

edit:

You guys were raving so much I had to look over the thread. Those are awesome JB! It points out how incredibly rich the imagination of Legion fans can be...and your designs are cool too!

Click for fullsize image
Marvelous! I think Paul would have loved this.

[ October 05, 2006, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.