Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Freaks and Geeks Discussion Thread (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Freaks and Geeks Discussion Thread
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
We don't want anyone average to last in the Freaks and Geeks competition!

By damn! Jeanyus.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Heh! Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I actually didn't get a chance to work on the next challenge today. Maybe tonight I'll get the intro parts done.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Sorry, not there yet. RL, y'know! Still, I wanted to let you know a bit of what to expect, so I posted the intro with Jimmy Olsen.

Who will the Freaks and Geeks be in "Young Love" with? What exotic locations will be visited? Will there be toys?

Check back!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still trippin' that Holdur was rejected! His was my second favorite entry!

What crazy twists and turns will happen next, Monstress wearing a bow-tie?!?!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Ah, that was the problem, Lash. If Holdur had been more people's MOST favorite, or LEAST favorite, he might have made it. But, fair-to-middlin' just won't do for Freaks and Geeks!

Good question about the next twists and turns... we'll need to judge the Freaks and Geeks on their propensity as leading men/lovers. Hmmm....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I've colored half of the "Young Love" challenge.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Actually, I had some details to add to the pencils, so that's slowed me up...

I should be able to post Thursday.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I literally *just* finished coloring this challenge. However, I have absolutey NO time right now to post it. So, late tonight, I'll be getting that done.

I think it's a pretty fun bunch of imagery. I hope you guys will like it! Remember to keep an eye out for your suggestions given way back in the beginning of this thread!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Dain Dain has just turned 55
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh, this has gotta be one of the more exciting contests (and one of the weirdest)!
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

1. Which of the male models would you most like to have as a brother-in-law?

2. Which of the male models do you want to get away from her, RIGHT NOW!?!

3. Which of these pinups made you think about the laundry you have in the washer that needs to be moved to the dryer?

True to the contest, Sketchy's post got a li'l freaky and some of it went missing. I added it back in until Sketchy himself signs in again. The numbered questions are Sketch Lad's words. I'm now recreating, as best as I can, what he said ABOVE those questions:

When answering these questions, think about your baby sister. The one you raised practically all of your (and her) life.

[ April 06, 2007, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
FREAKY, GEEKY LUV

My li'l sis, huh? What do you think Thriftshop Subdebutante would be like? Right.

1. I'm likin' the Myron, but do you think MY sis is going to take directions? Right.

1.5 We all know who's going to be my sister's brother-in-law. Isn't he cute?

2.COLOSSAL BOY. First of all, married. Even if he wasn't, though, bound to be plenty of borrrrring drama and not worth it, nope nope nope. He's not a model. So? He is freaky at this point.

3. Well, Lefty (Frenk?) seems to be enjoying chatting with Tasmia, but Righty (Dyvud?) is either gazing into Tinya's eyes OR thinking about his laundry -- I can't tell.

Clark. Snazzy threads, Smallville...were they cut on the bias a little, maybe?

Sinde. You locomote, lass!

Toony-Dru is cute!

Love den!

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Well, Double-Header seems liked he be a pretty cool bro-in-law, based on his pic.

2. Lana, stop trying to kiss crazy weird psycho Myron Marks! You know he'll just stab you with a fish hook in the middle of the night!

3. Hmm... I'd say the Weirdo Legionnaire would be the most useful for doing laundry, with those extra arms and such...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Luh-UHHHHHHV den!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

[Big Grin]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sketchy, you're the best way to start the day! I love the judges' scenes. Drura's such a trooper, what with being sick (a first?!?), Brainy's blondes and Lester stepping in - all good!

1. Myron for my brother-in-law. Looks like Lana is puckering up to taste the trout!

2. Grinn - get away RIGHT NOW Ethel. Those beefy lips could even swallow you - and then eat the goat!

3. Weirdo Legionnaire reminds me of the laundry, but I think it's because the Kissing Machine could be a weird washer-dryer combo.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.