Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Freaks and Geeks Discussion Thread (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Freaks and Geeks Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, lots of pencilling is done. Check back soon.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, so the finale isn't done yet, but I hope you enjoy the sorta freebies placed in there, til the actual competition resumes.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Freaks & Geeks...they try harder!

Luv ya, lads!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
It's the Half-Time Show!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

In the past, I've hinted at showing sketches that were rejected from contest use, but nowadays I'm actually showing them. I like the little Omnicom viewers.

The finale is nearly complete. Just one major panel to finish off...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Woo-hoo! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Alright, so maybe I over-sold the Freaks and Geeks' finale just a lil bit... but y'know, it's been a CIRCUS around here!

Please name your WINNER!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
They're both so danged cute.

I must space-ponder.

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I love the Weirdo Picture! Except the Weirdo's barely in it!

Myron for the space-win!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
The Super-Pets space-rawk. They shouldn't, however, be the focus of the grand finale pic. And yes, the Weirdo L* looks so much like Elastic Lad in a mask. There HAS to be a connection! Does this mean Ferro Lad WASN'T the first masked Legionnaire?

So my final vote goes to Myron Marks AKA Dear Myron AKA Pigeon-Feeder Lad for the win!

Although I *still* think Grinn was robbed. Wish I could fill out jeans and a sleeveless shirt combo just like he did. Do Legion fans fear a pretty face??!!?? [Big Grin]

Thanks Dean, this totally and completely kicked ass!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I've noticed on Tyra's Top Model show, that sometimes the second model, the "prop" model, if you will, sometimes outshines the main model. Tyra always cautions her contestants about that.

Lash, I'm glad you've enjoyed this lil show. Sorry there was a big lag in the middle, but I'm glad there was a lag instead of total cancellation!

So far, 2 votes for Myron. Polls remain open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Oh yeah... I had an extra sketch to add to the set.... Go on back and check it out!

Now THAT's a finale!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Lucy!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
After Freaks and Geeks, Lucy takes the show...

But I'll go with Myron to win. He's trying harder, and only relying on himself. I bet the Super-Pets are just humouring Weirdo.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Myron to win.

I never did warm to Weirdo Legionnaire and his use of the super-pets didn't help him any.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.