Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 83)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm in one of those moods I think where I take my image of your LMB personas and doodle them.

And if the idea that any facet of yourself is rolling around in my brain isn't enough to weird you out, here's the first doodle. Remember, my windows-paint doodles are super-simplified and vary greatly from your official LMB versions.

-

Standard Liefeld "standing around" shot. Nothing special, I'm getting back into practice. LMB Teeds is always fun for me to doodle, as is Peebs and Rocky. I really enjoyed doing Dev!! I love brown and black together, and his skin color and face.

Had a devil of a time with Cramey. I think because there's not really enough room for her with me putting Teeds in the foreground like that. Bah!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Is Teeds ... our leader?!?!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Nah, she was just easiest for me to doodle first [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
I am a free-agent bosser-arounder!

And the pic makes me look cute and slightly annoyed, so I'd call it a 'dango well done.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I was pretty much going for cute and slightly annoyed with you, so Yay me.

I am now working on an all-girls image because as is well-known I prefer doodling girls.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
"all girls" dosn't sound like "Power Boy action scene" to me!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
"all girls" dosn't sound like "Power Boy action scene" to me!

ROLL EYE-ROLLING FOOTAGE.

-

Cute!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Peebs, I'll do your action scene next. Of course, your old buddy MLLASH isn't going to allow you to go into action without him. [Smile]

Ah, the Teeds image cropped is just about as close to perfect as I will ever get.

You know what the chicks around here never do anymore? Revolt. So FEMbrain is back to take care of that little problem:

-

Shady was perfect to me right off that bat. I agonized over changing Cramey's face but the more I looked at it the more I liked it. FEMbrain was no problem for me.

I had the worst time with Space Tart's hair and Stealth's *LIPS* of all things. I can't tell you how many times I re-did those lips and YES what you see is the best it ever got. [Smile]

I'm also trying to work more with noses instead of doing my standard (though adorable) little half-U for a nose. [Smile]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*titters*

Oh, I'm so amused.

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Shining Son brightens things up

-

--------------------

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:
...as is well-known I prefer doodling girls.

Pity post.

What is WRONG with you sentients? You KNOW Lash laid that down so someone could pick it up. Is Lardy on jury duty or something?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
quote:
...as is well-known I prefer doodling girls.

Pity post.

What is WRONG with you sentients? You KNOW Lash laid that down so someone could pick it up. Is Lardy on jury duty or something?

D'OH! <facepalms>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Peebs, I'll do your action scene next. Of course, your old buddy MLLASH isn't going to allow you to go into action without him. [Smile]

Ah, the Teeds image cropped is just about as close to perfect as I will ever get.

You know what the chicks around here never do anymore? Revolt. So FEMbrain is back to take care of that little problem:

-

Shady was perfect to me right off that bat. I agonized over changing Cramey's face but the more I looked at it the more I liked it. FEMbrain was no problem for me.

I had the worst time with Space Tart's hair and Stealth's *LIPS* of all things. I can't tell you how many times I re-did those lips and YES what you see is the best it ever got. [Smile]

I'm also trying to work more with noses instead of doing my standard (though adorable) little half-U for a nose. [Smile]

Wow! This is fantastic! You've really gotten so good with composition. It's like a great 70's - 80's cover.

I like the the way you do their hair, especially Shady.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I totes wore my FEMbrain t-shirt yesterday!

Hold the phone! Is this real? I want one!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
FEMbrain + LASHhand!

Shady looks like a fem with a tank of sea pigs and a wide-open schedule.

Crames looks kinda like Lauren Bacall....if LB had really sharp teeth. And was a humanoid cat.

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.