Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Sock it to the Uncanny Excellents! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sock it to the Uncanny Excellents!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not kidding when I say Tina Truth is my favorite! The manipulative liar part only heightens my growing affection for her.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
All these guys are growing on me, especially Tina! That girl is something ELSE! Stay tuned!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Uncanny Excellents,

Your latest adventures are truly EXCELLENT! I was hoping Nature Boy would get a taste of Danny's Death Rays after he called Danny a freak, but it seems like he's still gonna get his ...

Is Rain Girl a zombie!?! That would be wicked!

When does VIBRATORY BOY show up?

No one outdoes the EXCELLENTS!

S.L.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Danny, I knew it was all gonna end in tears when you forgot Thor so quickly! You fickle beast! No wonder even the Super-Companions turned you down!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thanks for the kind comments!

SharkLad, VIBRATORY BOY seems like a must, doesn't he? I'm sure he will appear sooner or later-- but WILL he be what you EXPECT? (answer: probably! heh heh) And STAY TUNED for the fate of the much-more-powerful than we knew NATURE BOY...

Set,

Danny is truly a rich tapestry of... y'know, whatever. Who knows what trouble that child will cause next! My real question is why is Tina more concerned with Nature Boy and seems LESS concerned with Danny...? STAY TUNED!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Set,
Danny is truly a rich tapestry of... y'know, whatever. Who knows what trouble that child will cause next! My real question is why is Tina more concerned with Nature Boy and seems LESS concerned with Danny...? STAY TUNED!!!

Because Nature Boy isn't really Nature Boy, obviously. He's [spoiler omitted]!
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Uncanny Excellents,

What? A sprockin' cliffhanger?!? I can't wait another day to find out the fate of Nature Boy!!!

More Excellents NOW NOW NOW!!!

<ahem>

Um, sorry ... another EXCELLENT installment ... eagerly looking forward to the outcome of the "Vote"

S.L.

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Lunar Lass is surely throwing her weight around, huh? And what the hell is she doing there with the Shadows anyway? All will be explained!!

Hang tight, faith-keepers...

--------------------

Set

Ooh, Molecule Boy and Time Girl both look to be serious heavy hitters (it looks like Time Girl may have used her powers on herself as well, advancing her own personal evolution)! And I'm intrigued to see how Dimension Damsel's abilities work.

Hooray for new Excellents, even if they are the Shadow Excellents! (Who seem disturbingly more competent than the standard team, as if Tina Truth saved the best for her private group...)

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! I need an Uncanny Excellents fix!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Your cries of addiciton do not go unheeded! I have posted a 5-panel sequence (please click on next to last page for the first panel of it) to tide all you faith-keepers over until this weekend!

Set, the Shadow E's are gonna big BIG players, stay tuned!

And thanks everyone for reading!

--------------------

Set

Woohoo! New Excellents!
SharkLad
Wanderer

Dear Uncanny Excellents,

Ooooh ... I'm scared for where this is going ... Uncanny Excellents turning on each other ... Shadow Excellents turning on each other ...

Eagerly awaiting the next installment ...

S.L.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Great Space! The fact that MLLASH seems to be taking longer and longer to get pages done only confirms my belief that he is a superstar artist!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Please read Eryk's above comment as: "superstar artist/writer". Teehee!

Seriously, more EXCELLENTS coming but I don't wanna ignore my other ongoing, GIRL ZOMBIE-- and neither should you, faith-keepers! Check it out and then show your love and or loathing of it in her Dance Party thread.

Current plans call for me to finish & post GIRL ZOMBIE # 2 before diving into the deep end of the next major EXCELLENTS outing, but keep your eyes peeled for teaser panels to keep you in suspense and keep you flabbergasted!

Great space! It's a wonderful time to be a fan of haphazardly-written and poorly windows-painted fanfic here at LEGION WORLD! [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.