Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Sock it to the Uncanny Excellents! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sock it to the Uncanny Excellents!
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Set channels Danny;

"Squee! Thor is back!

Oh, and String Chick. Whatever."

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa! Major whoa! Those last chapters are AMAZING!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
and so were the teasers ...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, better an undead Thin Girl than no Thin Girl at all. Maybe.

I think I'm developing a crush on Funny Sideburn Lad and we haven't even seen his powers yet, have we?

Darn you, MLLASH!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
I think I'm developing a crush on Funny Sideburn Lad and we haven't even seen his powers yet, have we?

We have. He's Mirage Master, IIRC. He can peer into your mind and use illusions to make himself look like someone else.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Dimension Damsel
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Time Girl
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I did a sketch of Rain Girl quite a while ago....

I'll either have to dig for it or do a new one.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Dimensional Damsel looks poised, and Time Girl is fierce, Sketch.

Mllash!!!

I just got done reading the series (sorry, I know I take a long time [Frown] )

I love it!!!

It's so much fun and interesting, I love the humor and sinister-ism (sp?), it's great!!

Looking forward to the next installment!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
**Sprays beer all over laptop!!**

GREAT frikkin' SPACE!!! Dean, man, it's been WAAAAAAY too long-- your Time Girl... so, so what I envisioned!! Dimension Damsel, with that PERFECT little snarky expression...! Man, my one fantasy goal is that we could one day work on a paying project... (with EDE too)!!!

Luna, I'm thrilled to have another reader! Thank you!

Set, thanks for helping Cleome out-- Mirage Master indeed was featured using his powers back in a poorly drawn segment featuring Tina 'convincing' Detector Dick to stick around!

Sharksy, stay tuned!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Wanderer

hmmm ... sure would like some new Excellents for Christmas ...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

How bout for New years? Believe it or not I haven't forgotten my EXCELLENTS. A few panels are drawn already and the plot is a done deal. COming SOON!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Wanderer

sweet!

--------------------

Set

Whoo-hoo, an Excellent holiday gift!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Ooookay, I got a LOT done today! There's still a handful of panels to be drawn, and then I will post the whole thing.

I'd like to get it out there tonight, but it will DEFinitely be posted before 2009 ends!

Watch for it REALLY soon!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.