Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Sock it to the Uncanny Excellents! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sock it to the Uncanny Excellents!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
mas excelentes, por favor!

Since work got cancelled tomorrow, you might see the next chapter! You're so encouraging, Sharky, thank you for that!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
this doesn't belong on page 2 either ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I vow to complete the current arc, soon! I don't have to write it, as I already know exactly what is going to happen, it's just "drawing" it!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

SO I really shorted the Mirage Master/Thin Girl/Detector Dick scene, but I'm rarin' to move forward on the next chapter. Keep your peepers peeled, effendi!

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool, loving the Nature Boy mass ressurection, so recently stolen by DC with their White Lantern mass-ressurection thingie.

You are such a trend-setter! Dan Didio is totally stealing your stuff. You should hook up with the Shuster & Siegel clans and demand recompense!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

A little recompense would be great about now...! [Smile]

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you need a patron? I'll send you a few schillings for some new Excellents ...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You are far too generous, kind sir! Please know more EXCELLENTS will be coming your way soon and this time I mean it! ALL-FREE! [Smile]

Meanwhile, I'm not above plugging other stuff here...

DOOMED GAY ROMANCE is now done in my patented windows-paint style rather than all-script form, and it's rather amusing stuff (to me, anyway)! Check it out!

STARSEARCHERS is the apple of my eye right now, what with the stellar art by Dean Lee and the cover of # 2 by dedman! Since I don't have to draw this one, I can totally focus on the story and Dean interprets my script like we share a brain! Candle and Nightcrawler are fans, # 1 is done and # 2 has begun. All-NOW, all-FREE!

I'm planning a TRASH LASS volume 2 done in script form but with a heavy sprinkling of windows-paint art, so watch for that!

SET has some great short stories on the BITS forum and they should be sought out and read by all!

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
SET has some great short stories on the BITS forum and they should be sought out and read by all!

I totally didn't pay him to say that!

Most of it is up on my site. If it ain't there, it's because I didn't like it very much, or plain forgetted!

Saucy Jones and the League of Naughty Space Vixens has even been updated, after MLLASH's feedback!

[ April 12, 2010, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Set ]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Yeah! The Excellents are back!!!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Okay, It's time to wrap all this up!

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ridonkulous! I heard that guy from Queer Eye use that term on True Beauty the other day...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Working on the next chapter to be posted today... we'll get a peek at the alternate Earth Nature Boy and Rain Girl have reshaped, and find out what happened to that Earth's Excellents...

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

That's some crazy stuff, Lash ... Excellent as always ....

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...and Uncanny, as well! [Smile]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.