Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » WR's LMBP Micros (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: WR's LMBP Micros
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be reposting ya'll here soon and redoing as many as I can.

White Raven's new look
 -
Wings by Pixie, Hair by MikeP

[ March 19, 2011, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
She's so beautiful!
I love the wildness of her feathers.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Must add sketch of WR to my to-do list. Yes, that doll is really beautiful. Gold eyes are scary pretty.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Lovely micro, Raven!!

I'm a sucker for all those little details!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Some redos of old favorites and I finally microed one of her costumes - Whitelighter!

-
Whitelighter as a member of the Legion of Message Board People

-
Whitelighter undercover to save Daranya from Countess's prison

-
Whitelighter the Sun Goddess

I have no idea where my old LMBP micros went, but if you want a new one post here your character info or pic and I'll make them. [Smile]

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Okay ya'll, I FINALLY found the archives of these micros... instead of posting the mess of them I've got them up on a site! I'm taking requests again!!

http://katslegends.t15.org/LMBP/

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Alright then.

Dev Em (the character) is a half Durlan, half Daxamite. Basically a standard white make colored preson with Daxamite features (ears, anteanna).

Wears a leather jacket and standard uniform underneath.

Thanks

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
These are all wonderful and I love the details!
Mine is beautiful!
I especially loved Quislet Esq., Teeds, Caliente, Drake, Outdoor Miner, Magik, Foxy Roxy, Greybird, Kid Prime, Pagan Lass and Suddenly Symore.

Could you do one for Sharklad, lil'rhino Exnihil and Sarcasm Kid?

And, if you ever have the time and inclination, could you do a Shadowplay in Candlelight using MLLASH & Nightcrawler's avatar version of the character with the black and gold hair and outfit?
She also has high boots, and clear armor - shield, sword/scabbard, and rather jewel like helmet and belt, something like winged look of the girl a little before my character.
Only if you want, of course.

Can I ask what programs you and the others use?
I'd love to work with it sometime.

[ February 06, 2011, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
*sob sob* I am left out! *sob sob* (running away....)
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

I made these several years ago so I'll be missing a few people. I thought I made Dev Em already... hmmm. These were the only one I found though. If anyone has any reference pictures that would really help.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
That is, quite possibly, that coolest LMBP collection I've ever seen. Great work, White Raven!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I know I am in here...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=173951755960190&set=a.174950745860291.34457.135411229814243

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I had a couple of reference pictures here, but I'm feeling like I'm being greedy.
Forget doing another one of me, just do ones of the guys you haven't done before.
I'm good to go and thanks for the wonderful micro that you did of me.
[Hug]

[ February 07, 2011, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

*chuckles* You can ask for an updated one, Candlelight [Smile] These are very old and some of them I know I can do better on now.

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are awesome, White Raven!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.