Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » WR's LMBP Micros (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: WR's LMBP Micros
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Whitelighter:
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
these are cool ! ty for the disaster boy one !!

You are very welcome, if you want I can make a Power Boy too, just need the look to do.

How about a space man/suit theme ?... and I like red ... like Captain Comet. (or White or Black. )

[Big Grin]

.. or something New God esque.

I'll let you be creative.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
How did I miss all these?!

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I adore all of the wings.
sigh

And please, post your dolls!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Take your time...your work is worth the wait.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Whitelighter:
My ToDo List:
Exnihil - need the look

My character's look is basically a sort of 1930's throwback in the 31st century (who also smokes like a chimney). Visually, he resembles a "Dead End Kid" type from film noir, and is on the shorter side. My avatar uses the actor, Leo Gorcey:

Seen Here

and here is a pic that Sketch Lad had done a while back:

Here

...but feel free to use your own inspiration if there is a different route you'd like to take.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
*takes notes and saves references*

I was thinking of posting by dollz, but since I have a LOT of them and most are over 2 years old I'd just link ya'll to the newly uploaded Legion page on my site.
http://katslegends.elementfx.com/legion.html

I doubt I'll be making more microheroes, but I may make more Legion mini barbies, sprites and silents. From the looks of it I haven't made ANY Legion minibarbies... so adding that to my ideas.

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I would like to request one please.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
All I need is what your character looks like and I'll come up with it for you [Smile]

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Sketch Lad drew my Red Arrow in costume here: http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001208;p=5

Feel free to put your own twist on the costume design or even put her in civilian clothes.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

This won't apply to most of the people on the board since it's only micros and dollz allowed in this contest. If ya'll think it would be more popular then I'll post it wherever it needs to go... everyone can enter...

Site for this contest: http://katslegends.t15.org/Halloween.html
-- Site not updated yet, need to update the site from last year --

Please post entries here or PM them to me.

What to do:
What you have to do is dress up ANY popular characters up as someone else for Halloween, but still show who it is. And that doesn't mean dress batman up as batman, more like dress him up as a bat or dress wonder woman up as a princess or Supergirl as Hermione Granger or Anita Blake as Alice from Twilight. There are countless things you can do.

Runs: Now -> Oct 31st - Open

Rules:

* Dolls or micros, up to 3 entries for the judging, but you can send as many as you want. Be sure to tell me which 3.
* Character must be Marvel, DC, CrossGen, Dark Horse, Wildstorm or Image (or another comic company), TV, Movie or Book (new addition this year), no homemade characters, but who they dress up as doesn't matter.
* Transparent is preferred, but not a must! I will not accept BMPs though.
* Both old and new micros and dolls will be accepted (unless they were in a previous contest)
* There will be several categories for the winners
* Prize is a micro or doll of your choice (female preferred) & awards, if you've won previous and still need your prize, please let me know ASAP
* Anyone can enter, new micro makers, older ones and doll creators!
* Keep them dressed, no nudes! (that's a different contest that I don't run anymore)
* No drag and drop dolls, all must be hand drawn, they can use bases, but no dollmakers
* If a doll, please include the name and location of the base in your email/post/PM
* Taking another persons, or another of your micros and changing the head does NOT count, the micro/doll must be done by you, please avoid frankendolling whole micros. Hair doesn't count since even I can't do hair [Big Grin]

----------

The fun stuff!!!

Creators in costume!!!

If you're dressing up for Halloween this year, send me your micro or doll for here. I'll probably change who I'm dressing as. These are micros ya'll make and I think it's cool seeing them all together.

-  -  - Previous years of me [Smile]

PS: If you know of ANY other active micro boards I can post this on, show me the way!

This contest is actually being run from the site and is going to be posted on as many micro and doll boards as I can.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.