Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » WR's LMBP Micros (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: WR's LMBP Micros
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -

I think that's all the ones I have of the LMBP micros and pixies... now for my characters...

Lisa Amai
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -

And of course, White Raven - The Whitelighter

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

-  -  -  -  -  -

-

-

All done with LBMP characters... does anyone want me to post my Legion dollz here too?

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Oops, missed one of the Lisa Amai

-

Sorry I had to do this in so many posts, but I wanted to get them all on here. There are several new ones and all the old ones that I could find from the original set.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
So, so awesome!

I love LMB designs in general, but I think your Micro format is just the tops!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
these are cool ! ty for the disaster boy one !!

You are very welcome, if you want I can make a Power Boy too, just need the look to do.

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
So, so awesome!

I love LMB designs in general, but I think your Micro format is just the tops!

>Can I ask what programs you and the others use?
I use and old version Animation Shop and Photoshop

They're fun to make and I love these little guys... most of these are soooo old. That last Whitelighter I did was for a contest that someone else had the outline and the board members colored it different ways. I just had to make her in a mixed look of every look she had. I love how she turned out!!

My ToDo List:
Dev-Em - got the look, just need to get you done, sorry it's taking so long... been offline alot
Exnihil - need the look
Candlelight - Shadowplay in Candlelight (need the reference for the pic you wanted if you have it, adding the desc here so I don't lose it) - She also has high boots, and clear armor - shield, sword/scabbard, and rather jewel like helmet and belt, something like winged look of the girl a little before my character.
Kid Marvel - http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kidmarvelJ/marvelmaid.jpg (not sure if I did this one) http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kidmarvelJ/jailbait.jpg http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kidmarvelJ/thrifty.jpg http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kidmarvelJ/leapyearlass.jpg http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kidmarvelJ/matlock.jpg (I think I did some of these...)

Had to go back through old posts to see if I missed anyone...

superboymddjr - I need your look

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.