Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Group Shots (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Group Shots
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm I sure wish we can see the actual full design of Phantom Girl's.....White Witch as nude? Element Lad, Saturn Girl - their costumes looked odd. Bouncing Boy skinny? interesting.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Chuck WAS skinny from time to time in Legion history.
Is the alien form behind Nura Quislet?

I like the sleeveless Dream Girl costume design.
It might work as a basic idea for the current Legion sleeveless female designs.
It's much better then the keyhole thing going on now.

Love the Ross picture, even though it's very difficult for my eyes to really make out.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
In the Ross pic, is that a face behind Dawnstar's head?
If so, who's?

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's Blok.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Yes, that's who crossed my mind, too.
He's the last of the active Legionnaires from that time period, isn't he?

I'll go with Blok.
Thanks.

(I understand that other's are missing besides Blok - Jeckie, Val, Lu, Mysa, Jan, Tenzil, etc.. I just ment ones I remember mostly from that era. Rightly or wrongly. Sigh.)

[ January 17, 2010, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
And here's another by Lightle

-

Just noticed Myg in there. Wonder if he was supposed to join at some point.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
This was a commission piece and not made for DC.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

That must have cost a penny or two then. Thanks for the clarification Nighty.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
(I understand that other's are missing besides Blo - Jeckie, Val, Lu, Mysa, Jan, Tenzil, etc.. I just ment ones I remember mostly from that era. Rightly or wrongly. Sigh.)

Val can actually be seen behind Garth's left shoulder. There's a dark harline and a yellow collar, plus white boots down below.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Great!
I see the boot, collar (a blackish point and the hair on his head.
Wow!

Does Imra have her arm going across to Garth?
I can't make out where her right arm and shoulder are.
Is there a face at her neck or is that just ear rings or . . . ?
(And I have the screne magnification on 150%!)
sigh

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
Alex Ross Legion,from Justice #12

Click for fullsize image

I think it's Ultra Boy's face behind Dawny. You can see green tights behind her... behind, and his style of boots down lower.

Also, I see a reddish cape and red boots behind Cos - must be Jeckie, but it could be Supergirl.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I think maybe Tinya is to the (our) right of Jo - I think that's her bell-bottomed pant leg and flat footwear.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I agree about the two sets of boots belonging to Jeckie and Jo but I think the face by Dawnstar is at on a different plane for perspective and orientation - foreward facing and closer.
The boot is much smaller and facing sideways, toward the screen like Cham, Lar and Brainy.

I was going to ask if that was a boot and cape, the one you identified as Jeckie or Kara!
Thanks to you and WWW for helping identify them.

Is it hard for you guys to make things out, too?
Or is it just me?
[Smile]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

It is a challenge, despite its beauty.

I see what you mean about the face behind Dawny not really lining up with what are obviously (to me) Jo's tights and boots. I don't think it's Blok, though. It looks like a light skinned person with neat dark hair. Maybe it's Superboy?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Could be!
[Smile]

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.