Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
This is SWELL!!!

You guys are the best! I'm just settling in.... I'm not sure whether to unpack some boxes, connect my cable, or run around the showers naked!

I guess Nightcrawler and Lightning Lad are the founding members of our Legion over here... I'm excited to be in on the Adventure-Era of our new board!

(P.S. Can I have my avatar icon I've been using on the Jolly Roger board the past couple weeks?)

[ July 07, 2006, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Go and take a look KP. It should be there now.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Scott, you RULE!!!!

Thanks man! I gott ago for awhile and do stuff, but I'll be back before the board cools down!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey guy's can i get a room ??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Jeffey! I came by to check out your TRANSFORMERS collection!

I don't know much about them, so it would be so nice if you would please describe each single character in detail!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Just remember, you asked...

[Wink]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll just make myself comfortable on your bed while you begin your presentation...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Are girls allowed? This is like first day back at the dorm.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

It's ALL coed here at Legion World! Bring it on!

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Please tell me we don't have those unisex bathrooms!
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

<<Moving over to my Transformers collection, laser pointer in hand>>

As for background information, all you really need to know is this: there is a planet of technology and machinery named Cybertron. The residents of this robotic world are called the Transformers. They are, for the most part, loyal to the heroic Autobots or the evil Decepticons. Now, their eons-old war has moved to engulf the planet Earth as well.

1. Optimus Prime

-

Once, Optimus Prime was a young courier named Orion Pacs. He was very admiring of the Decepticons for their speed and style, but this all changed when a newly-built Megatron betrayed and used him, destroying his city, his friends, and his home. He tried to defend his home and friends as best he could, but he was no match for the awesome power of Megatron. Near death, he was brought to the oldest of all Autobots, Alpha Trion, who sensed something quite special in the courageous and sensitive youth. Alpha Trion rebuilt Orion and renamed him. He also passed on to the young Autobot the Autobot Matrix of Leadership, which had been without a worthy owner for centuries. Gifted with a new form and the power of the Matrix, Optimus Prime rallied the remains of the Autobots and fought Megatron and the Decepticons to a standoff lasting for millenia... until an accident stranded Optimus Prime with his Autobots on Earth.

Optimus Prime is the greatest leader of the Autobots. Thousands of years of war have purified his raw courage and ability into a fighting force that is quite simply unequalled. As a leader, he is unwavering in his goal... to rid the galaxy of the evil of the Decepticons for all time. No sacrifice is too great in the pursuit of this goal, but he asks of no other Autobot the awesome sacrifices he makes of himself. The Autobots love Prime as a father and a brother, and follow him unwaveringly because of the power of his will and determination.

Now that the Cybertronian Wars have spread to the planet Earth, Prime has billions of new charges on his hands... and the burden of protecting the humans of Earth as he fights the Decepticons is never far from his mind. Megatron is quite aware of this, and uses this fact to his advantage with alacrity. If Prime has any weakness at all, they stem from his compassion and concern for the safety of all who he has sworn to protect, both Autobot and human.

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

So, KP, what do you make of "Armada?" Because honestly it confuses and bothers me.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't exist (sigh.) I love the old series and characters... though I appreciate them continuing the Transformers in some way, it's just not the same. Nowhere close. (Though I AM excited about the Unicron toy coming out in a month... I may watch the cartoon just to see what they do with him!)

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
So what's your opinion on Transformers: The Movie? I thought it was kind of cool, but ultimately was what destroyed the cartoon/toy line. It just didn't feel the moved into the future. Hmm... probably comparisons to be drawn here with the post-Five Year Gap Legion...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

KP, I'm relieved to hear you don't care for it. I'd have felt bad coming into your place and badmouthing it if you had liked it!

Anyway, when they transform and they don't actually resemble everyday items like cars or whatnot, it sorta defeats the whole purpose. I'd as soon watch "Gobots."

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.