Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I think I'll join the lovely Winema back at my mansion, and call it a night.

I'm sure those meddling kids won't turn up anything while I'm gone...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LispBOT # 143
Aww haiw the gwowy of Wisp Wass!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LispBOT # 143           Edit/Delete Post     
(Takes Kid Prime and disappears with him through the spatial portal, after flipping the hologram switch that causes KP's room to appear completely normal and unmolested.)
From: Wegion Wowwd | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeff? Hey Jeff? I thought he was in here. Could have sworn I heard his voice. I think someone needs to start keeping tabs on our beloved leader.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
HE'P! HE'P MMF...

(Kid Prime vanishes into the potral seemingly without a trace)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Hold on, LL. Step forward when I do.

<Grabs LL's hand, focuses, steps forward>

OK, we're in. Looks completely normal and unmolested. Of course, there's also no KP and I know we heard him.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*steps forward with OM*

He doesn't have another exit does he? Maybe he was embarassed by being caught playing with GoBots.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

If he was playing with GoBots then Stu's perfected the art of brainwashing.

We should look around for a bit.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

*looks around the room* Doesn't appear to be anything missing. Maybe a little more unkempt than Jeff normally keeps it.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Odd, this Optimus Prime figure's got the wrong color scheme. Let me have a look at it.

<Reaches for it, only to have hand pass through>

Uh oh. Something's rotten in Denmark.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

A hologram? Why would Jeff have a hologram in his room of his room?
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

I don't know.

We should look for an off switch. You wouldn't be able to track where the power's coming from, could you?

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

If its using more power then I should be able to siphon it off and shut it down. Give me a sec. *stands still, arms down at sides, and concentrates. Soon energy begins to flow into LL and the holographic image in the room begins to flicker, then go out, revealing...*
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Holy.....

Cold, damp walls. Various restraining devices. Exotic torture implements. This can only mean one thing......

....we're in Cobie's bedroom.

[ February 04, 2004, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Outdoor Miner ]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

*supresses a laugh* Yeah, this looks like it could be his room instead of Jeff's. Maybe he redecorated it for him. But I don't see anyone imprisoned in any of the devices so that means there is still no sign of KP.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

He was here. Vee heard him. We heard him.

If Stu's got the tech to snatch him, move him around, and convert KP's room to a Hammer film set then he's stronger than I realized.

I think we need to head out and regroup with the others. Plan the next move.

--------------------

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.