Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 74)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi there. I'm green and you need a makeover darling. That peasant mu-mu thing is just SO 8th century and have you EVER been to a hairdresser?
You're dismissed until you learn a little style. Grace wouldn't hurt either but we're not asking for miracles.

So this is Cramer's. Billy...I mean Yellow Kid, speaks quite well of the place and I can see it's just lovely.
May I have a very large Latte please dear?

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Bob!!
You old cork-soaker!
[Big Grin] Here's your LMB Walking ring.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
A ring?! Oh Yellow, you shouldn't have!
[LOL]
How sweet. Am I officially a member of the boys club now?

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun throws axe, narrowly missing Bobs head, it sinks into the polished wood work near the espresso machine.

Cramer my most honoured Lady, tis meet that I should return at this time. Will thou not help the Noble Cobaltus and I?

Oh and can i have three triple espresso's to go please!

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Like you need the caffeine boost.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun, what a pleasure to see you back - and in such fine mettle! If you don't mind, just leave that axe embedded in the wall - we can use an extra coat hook over there.

And maybe make two of the espressos decaf....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<call in to Cafe Cramer>

Matlock, I hope all is going well. So far, no luck on my side quest, but we’ll have to see what happens…although, I may have found some deeper, darker mystery related to all this madness…

I hope FC has joined you at some point. Her experience in taking down the Inquisitor is invaluable—you haven’t seen a poetry attack until you’ve seen her in action.

Also, please be sure to tell Hrun I will be keeping an eye out for him on this little quest. His might will be very handy as we make progress in ending these Magic Wars.

<end call>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Roger that, CK!!! Red Bee, Hrun and I have Cramer's pretty well covered in addition to her own formidable skills. The Inquisitor had better watch out.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
I’m with you, Matlock! Let the scary guy with bombs and the mask come in here! Blowing up an old building is one thing, but destroying this assortment of donuts…that’s beyond crossing the line.
From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<watches from close location>

Soon…

Omega beams shall set forth from my eyes and Fat Cramer shall know pain…as will any others stupid enough to interfere…

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
<the Emerald Eye of Ekron blinks>

Silly man thinks he's unobserved. My mistress knows all and sees all. And boy has she got in in for him!

<the Emerald Eye of Ekron blinks once again>

[Emerald Empress]

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
If anyone hates the Inquisitor more than FC, Blockade Boy or me, it’s gotta be the Empress!

She’s overdue for some revenge on him from her trial in the fall of 2003! Go get ‘em EE!

<er, ends call>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thumps Red Bee on the back laughing.

"Donuts?? That is no food for a mighty warrior, here, take this rare moose steak"

Thrusts almost raw slab of meat into the bees hands.

Laughs again.

"Cramer fair lady, twas nice to see you again I shall return after pillaging erm I mean visiting another establishment"

Leaves, but not before casually stuffing a dozen silver spoons into his knapsack.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Yeah, and any little dig we can have at Viv is a good one [Wink]

I think the Red Bee would be a good addition myself. The offer of course extends to Faraway Lad and Yellow Kid, but I'm not sure if they'd want the job right now with their own responsibilities.

If Disaster Boy stays on the side of good, we might even consider him as a potential officer on a probationary period.

Between you and me, I'm considering giving Hrun the Barbarian a call if it means we'll have more active hands in settling this problem.

Hopefully Vee, Semi, Space Ranger, Abin and Emerald Empress will return to join us shortly.

Mrrrwwwww!!!!!!

(*instant translation via LMBP Walking Ring*)

What am I chopped liver?

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gay Green Giant:
That peasant mu-mu thing is just SO 8th century

SPtttzzzzzzz!!!

(*instant translation via LMBP Walking Ring)

Hehehe!! That's all the ugly witch has left to wear after I shredded and befouled her finery with my claws and ... well, you know ... what comes out of the non-talking end of a cat! (I refuse to use rude words in polite company.)

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.