Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 75)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Connie, I could never forget you! I was actually hoping that while the rest took care of Viv and the Inquisitor, your feline intuition might be able to help me figure out a way to restore my powers.

Once we complete this little mini-quest, I’ll be back up to full strength and can help set things right on LW…

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cramer!

More Caffine......Quick!

Looks around, see's no one looking and eats the large pie cooling on the window ledge.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh oh!! Cramer is going to be really peeved with Hrun now!

***runs for cover.....

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

No word from the Inquisitor lately…things have been quiet, but almost too quiet.

Still no luck with my powers situation either. And Yellow Kid and Disaster Boy’s mission was a bust, while Faraway hinges on death’s door. *And* Viviane still floats above us, lost to the evil that consumes her.

At some point, there must be a turning of the tide…

<sip>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Well...I think we could find those things that the LSH used to restore Lightning Lad. *shudder*
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Never mind that.

[William Shatner]...I... mustHave.... Java!......BeforeIExplode...[/William Shatner]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

(making the sound of a phaser on overload)
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Well...I think we could find those things that the LSH used to restore Lightning Lad. *shudder*

Thats not really such a bad idea...do we have any laying about?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<enters>

Coffee, and strong, is what I need now...

Whose around right now? It seems things are beginning to move to an end point finally, and we need to get ourselves in order. My powers have returned, and Hrun has begun another assault on Viv's island.

But the Cafe needs to be defended against the Inquisitor, so everyone follow Matlock's lead. In the meantime, I'll try to find Faraway Lad's body and discover the secret behind this traitor nonsense.

Eventually, we're going to have to square up with Viviane too...good luck, LMB.

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
<sipping coffee quietly in the corner, one eye peeled for the Inquisitor...>
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Whew! I'm surprised the place is still standing. Sorry I've missed the adventure so far, but business kept me occupied on Planet Mudball. Fortunately, the Café spirits keep the coffee machines humming and the baked goods baking.

So the Inquisitor is still rampaging about? He better not rampage in here. All-day breakfast buffet for everybody!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Awright!!!!

(makes a place of bacon, Irish bacon, sausage patties, huevos rancheros, biscuits, rye toast, fried tomato, baked beans, with a side of french toast)

Thrhsh ih grah! (translation: "this is good!")

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Let them wait, as their forces are continually spread thin. Out in the streets of Legion World I am able to roam free...
From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Cramer dear, I hope you don't mind, but I've stationed some of my personal security staff outside Cafe Cramer. Their range of psionic skills should be more than enough to repel anything the Royal Inquisitor might throw at you.

Oh, and can I get a Vanilla/Hazelnut blend for the road?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, that's it! No more stakeouts, no more waiting and please no more coffee. My eyes are floating here.

Inquisitor, I'm a coming out after you...

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.