Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that explains the bleating sound I heard last night. I didn't want to say anything to the management, I thought it was maybe just exceptionally creaky doors.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I guess from now on we shouldn't go into Cobie's office except in large groups. No telling when he might be drunk again.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
I guess from now on we shouldn't go into Cobie's office except in large groups.

Don't do it!

"Large groups" is exactly what he's hoping for. [Eek!]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[lol] I see you've heard of the infamous Caligula story...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Hmm... I really need to be adding some more rooms to the mansion again sometime soon... it's starting to seem less like a mansion and more like just an oversized house...

An oversized house filled with horny grad students, surly cats, and anthropormic sharks.

[ January 13, 2004, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Your very own Fortress of Solitude. Though if you want some noise and liveliness, might I suggest a room full of the latest hit songs and movies and state-of-the-art audio and video equipment? Unless you have one already, of course, and I just missed it among all these rooms I haven't explored yet.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Well, there's the home theatre a couple of pages back...

The media room, with the large-screen plasma TV, surround-sound system, and every single videogame system every made, is around here somewhere...

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Well, that explains the bleating sound I heard last night.

Cobalt Kid... is he a bleating-heart liberal?
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[lol]

And I'm not horny all the time! I'm just always "up" for anything! I'll try to take it easy in the mansion, since I live here full time now [Razz]

Just don't go near my desk in the security office, I've tried to clean it a few times, but still...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I going to celebrate in the disco room with a bunch of dancing numbers...!

-  -  -  -  -

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Darn! Now that Cobie TOLD us NOT to go near his desk, my inability to follow rules is making me go, even though it's probably a diabolical trap and none of you will ever hear from me again.

Must... resist...

Oh, and congrats STU!!!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

IB, don't go near the desk! You're far too young to go near the noxious fumes arising from there! Just think, that was where Umber was created!

Congrats Stu [Smile] !

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Must... resist... Don't... disobey...

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

The Mykonos Room

This room is awash in the sun-drenched blue and white of the Aegean islands.

A panoramic mural wraps around all four walls, depicting a stylized long day's journey into night, as Apollo's flaming chariot arcs over the horizon to be followed by the sweeping, darkening robes of Morpheus, god of dreams.

Set into the deep azure ceiling are thousands of diamonds seemingly set in a random scattering. Upon looking a bit more closely, the larger-than-life shapes of the heroes, deities, and monsters of Greek mythology unveil themselves as glittering constellations -- Orion, Leviathan, Perseus, Hydra, Taurus, and numberless others.

A four-poster bed is situated in the center of the room, offering a perfect vantage point to ponder the night sky above. The posters are carved in the shapes of the four muses of poetry and song: Calliope, Euterpe, Erato, and Polyhymnia. The other five muses -- Clio, Thalmia, Melpomene, Terpsichore, and Urania -- are depicted in bas-relief upon the headboard.

Sitting on a rustic pine nightstand is a platter of golden, honey-drenched baklava. Nearby are pitchers of nectar and ambrosia, decorated with images of Demeter, goddess of the harvest, and her daughter Persephone.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Another beautiful room!

(saunters in, forgetting to wipe feet on the carpet)

(Flies up to the ceiling, ooahs and aahs at the diamonds, and begins systematically picking them out one by one, dreaming of the things he can buy with them)

(Sits down on the headboard while devouring the baklavas. Unfortunately, weight is too much: the headboard collapses and the baklavas fly towarsd the nearest wall)

(Suddenly, my little cousins, all five of tem, rush in and begin doodling on the walls with their nice little crayons. The two oldest ones begin climbing on the bedposts.)

(STU quickly rushes in, grabs us all by the neck and throws us out of his mansion. The alarm system is later reconfigured to shoot anyone with my specific body type on sight.)

[Big Grin]

Don't worry, STU, I'm not going to do anything to your beautiful new room, except drool over it completely. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.