Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Ah, what the hell, you can come in and I won't tell... .

Just don't tell anyone about the girls in the honey...

REALLY? ALL RIGHT!!!!! Kid Prime's room has nothing on this! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by STU: (I REFUSE to add the much-beloved part, I don't want to encourage him too much! [Smile] )
Since I'm going to be occupying this mansion for the next 70 years or so, I should make it as comfy as positive.

Don't you mean "as comfy as POSSIBLE"? Or are you trying to tell us that you're POSITIVE you'll be here for the next 70 years? [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't mind the dust, folks.

The construction crew will be done with the Throne Room shortly. It's the soaring arches and jewel-encrusted murals that are holding up the works a bit.

[ February 03, 2004, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: The much-beloved STU ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

That throne room better have litter boxes in it.

**Purr**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Of course. Where else will Stu keep his snacks??? [lol]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Construction is also proceeding apace on the Tor--, er, Persuasion Chamber.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Stu!

-  -  -  -  -

Er...I mean all hail His imperial majesty!

[ February 03, 2004, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Does megalomania infest all leaders' brains at about two-thirds of the way into their terms? Lessee ...

G.W. Bush? Yes.

Gray Davis? Ah-yah.

Stu? Yup.

Enough to prove it for me [Wink]

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Did Halliburton get the Throne Room contract?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Actually, a number of Legion Worlders were kind enough to... volunteer... with that.
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Hiss**

<Shakes head sadly from the shadows watching so many of his friends in chains on the labor gang>

**Hiss**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
REALLY? ALL RIGHT!!!!! Kid Prime's room has nothing on this! [Big Grin]

HEY!!! [Mad]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
(Pokes his head in through the door, making his way to the secret file room past the death pits, poison gas traps, and razor-sharp rocks...)

Damn! Why did I ever tell STU to put so many defensive mesures in for this room...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
No more defensive measures for Stu...

They say that Nero built a 300 foot house made of gold in a show of pure debauchery and excess which angered the Romans so much that they had him killed and his body thrown into the Tiber. Nero also did a lot of other bad things, foremost among them being that he considered himself to be an Imperial majesty...

And I won't stand around and watch my friends in chains either...is that where Harbinger, Arachne, Eyrk Davis Ester and others have gone to?

Is it safe for me to stay here nowadays? I think I'll be sleeping in my office at the Security Office, or in a back room at the Beacon where no one can find me...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
There's room at the Psyonian Embassy for you, Cobie Cakes...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Princess! Looks like I know where I'll be

[love] [love] [love]

And I can pay you back in any way you please [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.