Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

I will be making an important announcement tonight that will affect all of Legion World in a profound and, might I say, truly wonderful way.

Please join myself and the lovely Winema Wazzo here at the mansion this evening. You won't regret it!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh I dunno, there's only so much of this decor that one can take. Not that I'm being all rebellious or anything.

Don't mind me, I'm not up to anything at all. Just have a little look at the security grid because... because I like security grids. They're lovely. Yup.

Right, I'll be on my way now.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by His imperial majesty, STU:
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

I will be making an important announcement tonight that will affect all of Legion World in a profound and, might I say, truly wonderful way.

Please join myself and the lovely Winema Wazzo here at the mansion this evening. You won't regret it!

How convenient! Trying to get all of us into the mansion at one time so that you can do away with all of us at once, aren't you? Do you really think we're so easily fooled?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Well to be fair quite a lot of us are.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Although I'm sure this announcement will be memorable, anyone who seeks a different form of entertainment is welcome to drop by the Psyonian Embassy tonight for food and festivities [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Well I'll be there. In fact how about my little Boutique provides a little bit of room decoration? We could make it even more fabulous than it is already.

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
That would be lovely, Bevis dear. I've been thinking of doing a little decorating. Heavens knows that I didn't have spare time to worry about decorating during my term in office...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You know that you can count on me to show up Crujeckie [Wink]

And I would never attend a dinner with a dictator and his shameless queen! You better enjoy your rule while you can Stu, old friend...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LispBOT # 143
Aww haiw the gwowy of Wisp Wass!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LispBOT # 143           Edit/Delete Post     
All Legion World sentients are expected to be in attendance. No to show up will be a violation of Royal Decree, and the infractors will be dealt with accordingly.
From: Wegion Wowwd | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Mark me down as a "No show" then. I won't be "decreed" into going anywhere I don't choose to be!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winema Wazzo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winema Wazzo           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm..hmmmhmmm hm hm hm hmmm!

(Humming happily, while waiting for the Royal Hair Stylist to finish her fetching new look)

I'm SO happy. At long last, tonight, I will be accorded the respect and adultation I deserve! Now it's off to try on dresses! I must look perfect this evening! I want to be rainbows!

--------------------
Vote WINEMA!

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

If I were you, dear, I would get a dress with a veil. A very thick veil.

--------------------

Winema Wazzo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winema Wazzo           Edit/Delete Post     
If it means I won't have to look at you, sweetie, I may just consider it. Toodles!

--------------------
Vote WINEMA!

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Not to contradict my dear royal sister, but an opaque veil might be best, tootsie. My Eye of Ekron in VERY bright!

[ February 05, 2004, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Emerald Empress ]

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

No need to be snippy, Whinema dear... I'm just trying to help.

--------------------

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.