Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Can someone please headline this thread for me? I figure everyone would enjoy seeing it at the top of the page everyday.

The one rule is you can't post in this thread, so nobody reply. Got it, this is a monument, and you can't come close to it!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
okay, no posting, got that.

Anything else oh most wonderful security guard, I mean chief?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*ahem*

rather fine statue though, isn't it?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's really great of you to give all the pigeons in LW a place to perch like that.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I aim to please [Wink]
Harbinger
Advisor

Though I doubt you'll get many who would volunteer to clean up after them.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
This thread is off-topic and offensive.

It's time for  - ...

[Big Grin] [Wink] [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, that's interesting. Well, I'll leave that up to Eyrk Davis Ester, after all, he is the deputy leader around here. I just allow myself to be honored, I don't clean up pigeon poop [Smile] .
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Doesn't mean I won't keep posting to it, though... [Laugh Out Loud]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I wish I could figure out how to put cool things in my posts like that Stu! Sadly, I cannot, and have to use these guys: [Confused] [Laugh Out Loud] [Razz] [Mad] [Urk!] , the last being my personnal favorite

This may be offensive depending on how you look at it. The artist seems to have created a statue that is completely proportionate to me in real life, although you can just see it better on the statue [Wink]

Stu
Time Trapper

Actually, after looking at that statue more closely, I think it's time for...

-

[Laugh Out Loud]

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Funny I thought your nose was much smaller. [Razz] [Razz]

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(What else could he be talking about on a bust?)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

And I'm sure you don't have that thick a head of hair too

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
And I'm sure you don't have that thick a head of hair too

I think those are extensions. [Big Grin]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'm glad that nothing any of you say can be taken for a more subtle meaning.

This statue has been rendered beautifully, I hereby declare this: Whomever posts reply #44 on this thread has to clean up all the pigeon poop on it for the next fifty years.

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.