Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*hires JCB*  -

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*revs it up*  -

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
*Grabs videocamera and gets ready to tape the whole thing*

I wonder how much a piece of the statue would sell for? [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

*charges at full speed, knocking the statue into 17,670,002 microcells* [Smile]

*prepares to repeat in 10 posts time  - *

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

*quickly hires an Imskian to grab all the pieces possible and boards a cruiser for Imsk to make some easy money [Big Grin] *

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

Depends on which piece. [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

Depends on which piece. [Wink]
Well, given that the biggest is around 10 micrometres in diameter, I'd say where it's from doesn't matter [Smile]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You of course know that by the next page, the statue will be back?

Don't worry boys, I'm not too arrogant to create this statue myself. The denizens of Legion World demanded that their greatest hero be given some type of monument, and I could only go along with it.

Sadly, I now have so many females looking to date me (and males!) that I don't have as much time as I used to!

And...since I promised Gary long ago that I'd post more pics of myself for headlining this thread (which he did [Smile] ), I must stick to my word and get to it!

So Cru, Gary and everyone, I dropped off my role of film earlier this week [Smile] !

Anyway...what a good looking statue [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Behold, the statue is back...bigger and better than ever! (Like my bonus check!)

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
I always knew my Eye of Ekron would make me rich!

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Oh, good! With the statue regenerating itself constantly, I'll never run out of pieces to sell! Certain... parts are very much in demand, after all. Pretty soon I'll be able to get my OWN mansion! *greedily counts money while waiting for SoM to come back and wreck the atatue again*

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
You of course know that by the next page, the statue will be back?

Yup, which is why I added this [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
*prepares to repeat in 10 posts time  - *

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Emerald Empress:
*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Behold, the statue is back...bigger and better than ever! (Like my bonus check!)

EE, you're an absolute doll [love] Not only do you get a bonus check, I'll also give you a raise [Wink] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And SoM and IB, it's such a good looking statue though! The denizens of Legion World are so fond of it, look at how a crowd gathers around every day to pay homage to it!

Why, I can't even walk around Legion World without a pack of fans following me and begging for a minute of my time...although all the young ladies are nice [Wink]

Reboot

*gets tired of waiting for a new page to rebuild it, so I can destroy it again...*

--------------------

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.