Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to like, my store! It has all the latest Hello Kitty merchandise and stuff that, like, old people 25 and over can enjoy too! *excited chirp*

And be sure to show your support for ME ME ME as next LMB leader my signing my video petition over there!

In the back, I have Missi doing complimentary manicures and Tawni doing complimentary pedicures, so be sure to tip them well!

And remember-- vote UMBER! I'm just a girl, but when things get too confusing I can always ask Ashe, Brock or Cliff for advice!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm tempted to vote Umber!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

OH MY GAW!!

That would be totally Kewl, Cobalt Kid!

And since my main competition appears to be a typing monkey, a crazy old lady and a bald freak with an afro, I should be able to win!

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

I think I'll wander around among all these silk negligees for a while. Shocking isn't it!

**Purr**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Hey, cat! Get out of that Hello, Kitty handbag! *irritated huff*
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

OH MY GAW!! Who knew running a bitchen clothing store and trying to get elected would be so much, like, work? OH MY GAW!!
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
No silly, let me show you how to gain support.

<bends over slowly>

Now, who'd like to help me get this place in order?

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Space Tart could totally be Umber's mentor!!!!!!
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

And she totally will be if she'll let me [Wink]

Show them what they *think* they want, and they'll be eating out of your hand!

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

OH MY GAW!!! Space Tart! I'm like, not worldly! It's an honor to have you here! *chirp of excitememnt*
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

The honor is all mine!

Not only am I back, but I'm officially a strong supporter of you for leader! We need a girl with some style in office!

Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! This shoddily-made merchandise with the cartoon feline on it is beneath me-- Thora of Taltar!

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

We keep the old-people stuff in the back, Torsa. *naughty titter*
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Tell her that her haircut should place her in the section with monocles and peg-legs...in the I'm too angry to get any section.

*naughty titter back at ya* [Wink]

Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Vapid man-toys, the both of you!

I-- Thora of Taltar-- take my leave of your incessant tittering!

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.