Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh! I just picked up a new thong Umber! With little diamonds on the front! It is soooooooo cute!

I'm wearing it, but take a look anyway!

[ June 18, 2004, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Space Tart ]

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
It's so kyooot!

Here, look at my new Hello Kitty see-through bra!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Oooh, sexy! Wow Umber, they look *bigger* than the last time we hung out! The Hello Kitty see-through bra is so sexy!

Here, let me show you mine! It's strapless so I can pull it off quicker!

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Ooooh, yours is sooo soft! Rub mine, it's soft too!
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Mmmmmm, that feels good.

Yours feels real good too! *tee hee*! Looks like you accidently knocked my bra off!

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Good luck & what's the name of that cool space penguin?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Ooooh! I have SUCH a headache... after Space Tart and I showed each other our underwear and stuff, we decided to go to the club for drinks.

I had a glass of wine and, like, got totally wasted! I'm so lucky to have a friend like Space Tart, she really watched out for me. She took me back to her house, undressed me and put me in bed. Thanks, Spacey!

Space Tart
I'm so blue...

No problem sweetie! I like having someone to sleep in my bed with me *titter*

I don't remember much either, except being soooOOOOooo tired.

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

I'm here to do more campaigning and shopping! A politiciatrix' work is never done!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Umber, if you keep campaigning while you and Spacey are changing outfits, I think things are going to work in your favor.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Good luck in the balloting Umber!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Love] [Love]

Hey Umber and Space Tart, if I was younger I think I'd have to join you girlz for lingerie try-outs and clubbing afterward. *sigh* But they don't make Hello Kitty see-thru industrial strength support bras. I guess I wouldn't really want them to. But I support your youthful enthusiasm and the way you've matured a lot since deciding to run for office. So if I can help out back at headquarters or set up any media events or parties, you just give me a holler. Kiss kiss [Love] [Love]

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Umber, if you keep campaigning while you and Spacey are changing outfits, I think things are going to work in your favor.

Thanks for the advice, Cobalt Kid. If you were running, I would suggest you campaign in your underwear... and take that kyoot Mllash around with you in his undies too! You boyz would fer sure get lotsa support, OhmiGAW!
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Good luck in the balloting Umber!

Thanks, mister Varalent. Are you voting for me, by chance? *quizzical coo*
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

quote:
Originally posted by Saturn Girl:
[Love] [Love]

Hey Umber and Space Tart, if I was younger I think I'd have to join you girlz for lingerie try-outs and clubbing afterward. *sigh* But they don't make Hello Kitty see-thru industrial strength support bras. I guess I wouldn't really want them to. But I support your youthful enthusiasm and the way you've matured a lot since deciding to run for office. So if I can help out back at headquarters or set up any media events or parties, you just give me a holler. Kiss kiss [Love] [Love]

*excited squeal!!* Caroline, we haven't gotten to hang out in like AGES. I totally miss you girlfriend! Like, OhmiGAW, you need to tell that MAN of yours to let you out of the house more often for a girls-night-out!

And my Clothing Store has Hello Kitty merchandise in ALL sizes-- there's no size prejudice at Umber's! *chirp of emphasis*

Thank you so much for coming by!! [Love] [Love] [Love]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.