Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
OH MY GAW!! She was really POed! I guess I can't count on her vote. *depressed air exhalation*
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
Goodnight then sweetie!

Nice bottom on her though! What kind of work out do you think she does Umber?

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
You don't need her vote!

You have the men in Legion World right in your hands--especially the gay ones!

[ June 15, 2004, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Space Tart ]

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Ass of steel? *giggle*
KOKO
KOKO! KOKO! KOKO!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KOKO           Edit/Delete Post     
KOKO!! koko ko-KO-ko!

kokokokok KOKO!

<insert new greamlin :monkeythrowingpoop:>

--------------------
KOKO! KOKO!

From: Interplanetary Zoo | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Umber!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
This is the one campaign I would actively campaign against. We've got enough airheads without one being elected leader.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

My head is so NOT full of air! It's full of BRAINS and I, like, inisit that you RESPECT my brains! Because if you don't, I took self defense classes and know RIGHT where to kick a boy who doesn't respect me! In the ASS! *chirp of emphasis*
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

And I'd like to thank my Supporters for turning out tonight to catch the premiere of SIMPLE LIFE 2!

Nicole looked absolutely adorable and when Paris fell off the horse, I couldn't help but let out an *evil titter*!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Umber & the Boyz:
My head is so NOT full of air! It's full of BRAINS and I, like, inisit that you RESPECT my brains! Because if you don't, I took self defense classes and know RIGHT where to kick a boy who doesn't respect me! In the ASS! *chirp of emphasis*

Like I'm afraid of you. If you lift a leg you'll throw yourself off balance and fall on that overblown airbag you call an ass.

[ June 17, 2004, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Oh, YEAH? We'll see if Caroline agrees with you!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd make some buttons for you to hand out Umber, but I don't think my fashion sense would allow for the best looking buttons!

Slogan: "Vote Umber! *Chirp of Emphasis*"

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
When you make the buttons, for Umbra's personal button could you use that sticky tape that never works and she'd have to spend alot of time bending over to pick up her button? She might pick up a few votes that way.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Umber, don't forget to announce your candidancy in the main thread!

Spacey keeps telling me that you as leader could pave the way for a whole new era!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

It's now official and stuff, Cobie-Sweetie! *chirp of excitement*

I'm so glad Space Tart is back, too! Since Amber quit hanging out here, I haven't really had any girlfriends to go shopping, compare breast size and to have panty-parties with! *squeal of delight*

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.