Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
So has everyone voted for me yet? *quizzical coo*
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I voted for you THREE times!

Do I get some sort of reward?

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I voted. dont you just wish it was all over
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Thanks for the support, guyz! And, like, ohmiGAW, don't forget to drop by the victori parti!
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Golly. That was the most depressing victori parti ever since I like, lost. *distressed sigh*
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You have to admit though, that thing Cliff did with the whip cream did cheer you up for a little while. Hell, I was cheered up, and I don't even play that way!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

*sigh*

Yeah, Cliff was always the life of the parti. I rilly rilly miss him and Ashe and Brock, but I guess they got all tired of hanging out with me and stuff because I stayed 17 and they're all, like almost 22 now and don't get carded and I still do and they're all in college now and stuff, with lots of hot older girlz.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry Umber! Older girls get all political and smart-alecky and annoying and stuff! They're all just mad because you're still as cute as ever anyway!

I'm starting to get worried that you might be depressed or something...you need a few girlfriends to hang out with I think. Even though Space Tart and I are no longer married, maybe I can get her back on LW? Or Tiffany Spiffany?

And I don't think Cliff is hanging out with older girls anyway...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

True about Cliff, although some of those guyz he likes are sorta girli.

Don't be worried about me, I'm like, the Rock of Gerberaltar or whatever. I still have Missi and Tawni to hang out with and have panty parties with and stuff! I might have one this weekend! *excited squeal*

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Wow... my old store... if these walls could talk... they'd probably say, "Get us some RAID for all these bugs and mice!" *self-amused titter*

Maybe it's time for a grand re-opening! *squeal of delight*

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.