Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Who the heck was in your weird dream last night? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Who the heck was in your weird dream last night?
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
A 3-foot tall half-dog half-moose chasing you around?

Did he look something like the animal in this picture: http://www.anime-dreamgate.de/images/One%20Piece/group7.jpg

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
no, much bigger, on four legs, and with a guard-dog mouth and growl.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe if he went rabid, then...
From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I dreamt i read the next issue and was anxious to get home and make some posts about it. I can't actually remember what was in the comic, but it was some manner of bombshell. Anyhoo, i spent the entire dream trying to get home, so i could post, but i never could get there....(think this eventually turned into some sort of chase dream.........)

[ February 07, 2005, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: dedman ]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a reccurring dream that has become my favorite. I have dubbed it "the Nichelle's apartment dream".

One of the first new friends I made in college was this girl named Nichelle (yes, she was named after TV's Lt. Uhura).

I even lived with her for about a month back in my early 20s. Her apartment then was the top level of an old, large midtown house.

So, not too long ago, I began recalling the Nichelle's apartment dreams I kept having.

In them, I am living with Nichelle again, only her apartment is this colossal, never-ending gigantic place.

Each room leads to another room, some with decked-out incredible furniture, some with themes, some sparsely decorated. Stairs will be around any corner, leading to even more cool rooms.

In every dream, I am exploring, checking stuff out-- but NOT lost or scared or anything. I'm just amazed at how big Nichelle's aprtment is and happy to be living there.

I usually have the dream if I take an afternoon nap. I had it today.

This time, my stepsister Shelly was there, also apparently having just moved in. Her bedroom was huge, with a super-long bed that had 3 comforters (all the same). We were talking about how awesome and huge the place was, and decided to go explore.

Apparently, Nichelle's apartment has it's own goldfish pond and a pool on an upper level. The pool was covered though.

As usual, Nichelle was nowhere to be seen, although dream-me knew she was around somewhere.

In reality, I haven't seen or spoken to Nichelle in about a decade.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No kidding. I was working on some drawings for a thread in bits featuring half naked Legion guys and I started dreaming about guess what?...half naked Legion guys. It happened about three or four nights in row. They were very vague dreams, but still kind of cool.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
My roommates and this scary squirrel. It was a nightmare and... rather embarrassing, actually. Let's just say it wasn't one of my finer moments. [Wink] Dang rodents.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The other night I had a very interesting--and slightly disturbing--dream that featured soap opera hunk Ty Treadway.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty darned sure I've had some LMB-themed dreams. Can't remember any details, though. [Frown]

Think I may've met (the real-life) Cobalt once or twice in dreams maybe.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
That was actually me using my super-powers to communicate with you via dreams. I try to do that often to LMBers to battle dream-monsters. My spells of forgetfullness don't always work after though, as demonstrated here.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
oooh, it was awesome through the miracle fo facebook to tell Nichelle about my recurring dream!

As for tonight's dream:

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
In the last 10 years I find that I cannot remember my dreams all that much anymore! [Frown]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I usually dream that I'm back at a job I haven't held in six years. [Razz]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
ugh, do I really want to admit this? I once had a dream about Steve Guttenberg... yep, Mahoney himself... guess it could have been worse... it could have been that guy who makes all the annoying sound effects...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I must have watched too much Supernatural recently, because the Winchesters were in a dream I had last night.

My subconscious guest-cast me as the monster of the week, so they were mostly trying to kill me. I woke up after having been thrown off a rooftop, feeling like I'd just fallen into bed.

Now I want revenge! Mean monster-hunters!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.