Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Who the heck was in your weird dream last night? (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Who the heck was in your weird dream last night?
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
I dreamed of a bottle of beer and some hand loti.... um... Salma Heyak.

[Wink]

[ROTFLMAO]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Racheal Ray, makin' me a smoked turkey sandwich. She's got exactly what I want... bread and sliced turkey.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I was reading an article about Hitchcock's Psycho last night just before turning in.

Go ahead and guess who kept showing up in my dreams? I dare you.

[headdesk] I won't be choosing that kind of reading material after 5 PM again for a loooooooong time, let me tell you. (Though I was still brave enough to take a shower this morning, rather than a bath.)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Mother...?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Erin Gray! [Big Grin]

Yeah right, I wish!!

Oh well, maybe one day .... unless, ... maybe she was in one of those dreams you can't remember when you wake up!!?

AW MAN!!! [Mad]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I so wish Erin Gray would visit my dreams. Although, I have had some fun ones with others.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Like who? The only celebrity that was ever in my dreams that's hot would be Christina Applegate. But she was lost in a parking lot or something! [LOL]
Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     

Last night, I dreamt that Invisible Brainiac and myself were bowling with pomegranates. Hawaiian shirts so loud that they should have had volume control over the breast pocket were also involved.

I am very sorry now that I didn't take that minor in Psychology after all...

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I had a dream last night that I got a phone call from Kent Shakespeare. I see Kent on FB all the time, but I do miss him here. [Frown]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I miss Kent, too, Rocky. [Frown]

Cobie and Lardy have been in my dreams a lot, maybe because of the animated (but always civil) discussions we've had in the Gym'll forum.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Uh, earlier this week, I dreamed that there was a weird black pipe thing in our kitchen that was spewing Cheerios and bits of cork everywhere. mr_cleome was trying to catch the debris with a big trashcan so the whole house wouldn't flood.

So I had to call my temp agency and tell them that I'd be late to work. When I dialed the number, I got put on hold and treated to a perky song about the joys of working for the agency. And... in the middle was a rap by Vanilla Ice.

I can't even describe how badly, upon waking, I wanted to call up the agency and inquire as to whether Mr. Ice's services were available for assignments locally.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Had a dream about Lash the other day. Something about him coming out to somebody...have no idea where that came from.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Power Girl! It was set around the '70s All-Star series, with elements of Infinity, Inc. I was a member, maybe Star-Spangled Kid, but I'm not sure. There was one moment where she made a dumb mistake and didn't know who had done it. She asked for the person's name. My response: "Do you prefer Kara Zor-L or Karen Starr?" [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
^^Typical chauvinist pig. [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

[LOL] BTW, at least in my dream, "Kara Zor-L" is pronounced exactly the same as "Kara Zor-El".

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.