Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Who the heck was in your weird dream last night? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Who the heck was in your weird dream last night?
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I honestly couldn't say who was in my dreams last night. I haven't remembered any of my dreams in a long time now.

though Carol does tell me I have some strange conversations in my sleep.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey make that two of us! Cathy says I fight with people in my dreams a lot. In real life I'm one of the calmest people you'll ever meet, very patient and polite.
I guess I take out all my frustrations throughout the day in my sleep! Oh well, at least it's healthier that way (?).
Well, except for poor Cathy!!! [LOL]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint... I dreamed I was hanging out with them, asking them about the Harry Potter movies... I was kinda bummed they didn't like Simon Pegg...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I had a pretty good Star Wars dream a couple of nights ago. The real Star Wars, not all that prequel crap.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I dreamt about a week ago or so that I was running as hard as I could to get away from a giant ground sloth!?

Weird, I know.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know, but I was trying to get them to read a Green Lantern comic.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, was in my dream last night. In the dream, I discovered him hiding in my room and he was telling me about all the stresses and strains of being part of the Royal Family. It would appear that it all was in the context of an episode of Will and Grace in which I was Will and my friend Grace was--well--Grace.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

I dreamt about ice cream again last night.
I guess that's my life's true passion ... Dairy Queen soft ice cream dipped in chocolate.
[LOL]

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Someone I used to work with. Really odd. The whole dream led up to us...then I woke up.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Shirley Manson and I as part of a team of kick-ass heroines.

George Clinton as the ringmaster of a circus I wanted to join.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Last night I had a dream about a psychotherapist I saw about 20 years ago. I fired her after about a year and a half because I disagreed with her methods and found her very unprofessional. In my dream our parting was on much friendlier terms than it was in real life.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
last week I dreamt my wife left me for Flavor Flav. And not Public Enemy Flavor Flav, but crazed reality TV star Flavor Flav.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I dreamt I was flying with the Legion. I only clearly remember Kinetix and Brainiac 5, though. It was a wonderful feeling!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I dreamt that I was attending a Legion World gathering. MLLASH was hosting, and he and EDE picked me up at the airport. We went to Lash's parents' house, where all the LWers were to gather at a round table. We wrote our user names on name tags so we could easily identify each other. I debated about whether or not to write "HWW" or "HWL". Finally, I opted for "He Who LSHes".

Then I flooded the kitchen. I was using the sink, but I couldn't get the hot water to shut off. I twisted the knob too far, apparently, as water kept pouring. Finally, I thought I had it shut off. It was only when our LW meeting was in progress and someone noticed water flowing under the chairs that I confessed what I had done.

Fortunately, we were able to shut off the water and have a lot of fun mopping up the kitchen.

(By the way, whoever brought the chocolate cupcakes: thanks!)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Last night my wife had a dream that we adopted an African American (did I say that right??) brother and sister.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.