Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Who the heck was in your weird dream last night? (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Who the heck was in your weird dream last night?
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
A giant talking praying mantis that tried to kill me and a little girl.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I had another JSA dream. This one was a Legion crossover, but I don't remember the details.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Blaze was tickling me, as usual! And he wouldn't stop even after I counted to 10! [Mad]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
I was with Invisible Brainiac under a starry night, holding each other's hands, without a care in the world.
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Blaze made me breakfast in bed, only it wasn't breakfast because it was a dimsum buffet.

Then Blaze's sisters came and did a tap dance, while the giant cat that hides in Blaze's cellar turned into a flying Kryptonite kitty.

Oh, and Blaze promised to do whatever I say from now on [Wink]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I had a truly weird dream last night about my former idol, Julian Cope.

In the dream, I was a fly-on-the-wall witnessing Cope having a mystically-related nervous breakdown that proved fatal. Then this omniscent voice said, "Don't judge him for what he was, judge him for what he could have been."

I'm sure it had something to do with my having recently read some damning allegations made about Cope's character by a former musical collaborator of his. I took the allegations with a grain of salt, or so I thought. I mean, when I say "former idol", I mean I still listen to a few of his albums, but I don't look up to him anymore. But somewhere in my unconscious, those allegations must have really made an impression.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
I dreamt of having wacky adventures with my "sistah", Calm Yo Tits... but maybe it wasn't a dream?
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I was visiting Fanfic Lady and her family at their palatial summer estate. It was really gorgeous (an incredibly lush garden just a stone's throw from the beach!), and my Spanish was impeccable. Except... I deeply offended the family by constantly forgetting which country we were in.

[Embarrassed] Sorry, FL.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

No worries, Cleome. In RL, my father's side of the family CAN be a little too proud sometimes.

(It's Ecuador, BTW.)

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Wonder Woman in a bad costume.

Then a group of high school girls moved the wall behind my house forward two feet. I retrieved a knife to protect myself from intruders, before realizing they were high school girls, Decided they were harmless when I noticed they were sweeping up the mess they had made. My dog got out and stole their dust pan.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This is weird and embarrassing to admit, but Kent was in my dream the other night! Not the LMB Kent, but the actual poster behind the ID, whom I've met a few times in RL.

It was a weird "back in high school dream", except, Kent was also with me, as a fellow student, even though we were the same ages as we are in real life. I can't quite remember what was going on but there was a heated debate, and Kent was supporting the point I was making.

Even subconsciously, I'm smart enough to realize when Kent agrees with a point you've made, you done good!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

I had a great/weird dream last night, but it was a road trip with a friend from another board. We were on a road trip to New Zealand, where I had a job offer.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I had a dream about the poster formerly known as STU. We met up somewhere. I remember little else.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I had a job delivering pizzas and I had to wear a pirate costume. The boss told me I couldn't take it off while I was on the clock but that I could take the eyepatch off to drive. The delivery I had to make was in some kind of dirty, run-down shopping center and I had to park around the loading dock area.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

A guy who on whom I've had an unrequited crush for many years showed up in my dream last night. In the dream, it was a little more requited. [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.