Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ram Boy:

Don't forget the dip either.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I burned all the previous post-its.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
FC,

Someone from the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) called asking for you.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ram Boy,

I've moved all my stuff out of your room and put all your stuff back. Could you please explain to me the purpose of the items in Box 41B?

Thanks!
TTL

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
If the EPA calls again, tell them I'm out planting trees.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ram Boy-- Still waiting on those beer and chips. And dip. (Thanks, Co-Leader Man!) Oh, and still glad you're back.

-- LMBP Leader Lady

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Madame Leader-

chips - Funyuns OK?
beer - Lite?
dip - Onion? French Onion? French Canadian Onion? French Canadian Separatist Onion?

BTW - Glad to be back

TTL - Did you also find Box 41B-1? It's smaller and has a bunch of batteries inside.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
LW --

There's a small box of depleted batteries on the sofa table. Please take them to Sears or Radio Shack to be disposed of properly.

LB

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Did anyone get Harbi's milk?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ram Boy-- Not Funyuns, real chips! Lays or tortilla or something. Lite Beer is fine with me, I'm watching my bodatious figure. Use your best judgment on the dip. And pick up some milk too, please.

-- Your Leader (Drunk with Power...)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Whoever bought the dill pickle yogurt that's gone all slimy in the fridge, please throw it out. Or eat it. Your choice.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Ugh! Wish I threw it out! Hope I don't ralf again at Rocky's place!

-Clive

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Clive,

Sffenyskus has left a mop and bucket in your room at the Rookery. He said you'll know what it's for.

Rocky

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Remember tomorrow is "bring your Young Sentient Life-form to Work" Day!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
All,

Please dispose of used post-it notes properly. (i.e. by making Paper Mache Farm Animals out of them.)

Note to Pov: The Paper Mache Farm Animals go in Cobie's room, not the refrigerator or hanging from the ceiling fan.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.