Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 10,001 Things that don't Happen to You when you reach Time Trapper status (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: 10,001 Things that don't Happen to You when you reach Time Trapper status
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ramble Damsel:
146a. Heroin dealers make a killing that night.

146b. Heroin dealers The Food Bank sets out 1,000 donation barrels and they make a killing that night.

Fixed! Rehabbed!

[Good]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
146c. You gain the ability to transform opiates into canned goods or clothing.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
147. You can turn the poetry in The New Yorker 100% good!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
148. Your caption wins The New Yorker cartoon contest.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
149. Those "male enhancement" products actually work!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
150. The Continuity Cops actually listen to what you say in the tone it was presented rather than how they read only what they want into your words.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
151. People find your sense of humor funny rather than disturbing.
Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
152. Ramble Damsel listens to American Idiot at my urging and realizes that Green Day is actually pretty good! (I mean who couldn't like "Jesus of Suburbia"?!? [Confused] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
153. Ramble Damsel informs the Chief that she didn't even like "Jesus of Suburbia" and wishes Billie Joe Armstrong would cut out his own tongue so he couldn't sing anymore...or what passes for singing.
Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

154. Coffee grinders are not allowed to die on you anymore.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

155. Even the shoddiest mp3 sounds like pristine vinyl.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

156. You can train squirrels to dig up weeds, instead of your perennial bulbs.

--------------------

cleome46

157. Your favorite childhood TV star reveals that you were their favorite fan all along.

--------------------

cleome46

158. 11,001 posts in just one weekend!!11

[Bouncing Boy]

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

159. Guilt-free inane posting sprees.

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.