Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 10,001 Things that don't Happen to You when you reach Time Trapper status (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: 10,001 Things that don't Happen to You when you reach Time Trapper status
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
55) Your wife finally stops nagging you. (as if [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
56) You find out all the straight posters have turned gay, and all the gay posters have turned straight.

57) All the bisexual posters have turned asexual, and vice versa. They sit on the sidelines munching popcorn and sniggering at your bewilderment. Oh, and at those socks you always wear for Time Trapping.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
58) You get a company car.

59) You look better with your shirt off rather than on.

60) Three words: Minty fresh breath.

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
61) You can wear elven epaulets in public without anyone laughing at you.

62) Geoff Johns builds next Summer's super-ultra-fantastically-amazing crossover event around YOU!!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

63) You can rid your favorite sitcom of those noxious laugh tracks, just by willing it!

64) The currency exchange will always favor you, no matter where in the galaxy you travel on vacation.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
65) Three words:

TWELVE!

INCH!

PENIS!

(Yes, even the female Trappers--right, FC? [Wink] [LOL] )

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
66) Optional surgery....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

67) You can fix all those broken home appliances free, via telekinesis.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
66) Optional surgery....

[LOL] (luv ya, FC! [Love] )

--------------------

cleome46

68) Every bar you go to is automatically an open bar.

69) You alone decide which seemingly innocuous number, word or phrase will become the next internet-wide snerk-worthy double entendre. (You will also be the sole determiner of its shelf life in that capacity.)

--------------------

Anti-Matter Eater Lad
Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anti-Matter Eater Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Anti-Matter Eater Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
70) You suddenly develop the ability to freeze wood.

71) You still don't have the ability to win every Ebay competition.

[ July 04, 2009, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Anti-Matter Eater Lad ]

--------------------
We are Legion!

From: Los Angeles 3009 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
72) The ghost of Rip Taylor materializes and showers you with confetti...

73)...followed by the ghosts of Wayland Flowers and Madame who sings "Seventy-Six Trombones".

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

74) You get a major-league contract in the sport of your choice, along with the chance to endorse your favorite beer and receive free cases of it for life.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
75) A new religion develops around you, and you begin wearing a white suit (keeping the purple robe as a cape).

76) You send the purple robe out for drycleaning and they don't lose the hood.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

77) No more ingrown hairs or toenails.

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.