Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (verb)...Round Three (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: Today I (verb)...Round Three
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... booked another vacation in beautiful St. John's Newfoundland! [Big Grin]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:

Cool Beans! When are you going?
Don't forget to try the George Street walk (start at on end of the street, go into a bar and have 1 drink. Then move on down the street doing the same thing)

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
...am thinking about taking a quick roadtrip after work to a local antique shop to head off a pending ebay auction (one way or another, piano bench, you will be mine.)

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...am wishing I could afford a vacation...anywhere.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... FINALLY have a full day off *yeah*!!!
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
...bought some haddock from a couple of guys who were driving their truck around with a big fish box in the back, and knocking on doors. Pretty good fish, too.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...am in pain in my lower back again for the third day in a row. This is more severe pain than I am normally in and really starting to get to me.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
...bought 5 new #1 DCnU comics plus 3 other books.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
...am in pain in my lower back again for the third day in a row. This is more severe pain than I am normally in and really starting to get to me.

Did you go see a doctor yet? Don't wait another day ok?
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
...had 70(!) things on my to-do list. After a long, busy day, I only got one done.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
quote:
Originally posted by future king:

Cool Beans! When are you going?
Don't forget to try the George Street walk (start at on end of the street, go into a bar and have 1 drink. Then move on down the street doing the same thing)

I walked around George street a lot the last time. My wife and I and our friends aren't big drinkers, but it was still nice to go inside the places and check out the local talent. The musicians in the pubs and on the street are AMAZING!

We're going back the first week in October, God willing.

Dev - Em
KIA

...oh, never mind.
future king

... have to go grocery shopping after work.
Dev - Em
KIA

...got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep.
future king

... have to work 10 and 1/2 hours. Yay!
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  67  68  69   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.