Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Jim Sherman. (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Jim Sherman.
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I've always had a thing for super-heroes captured in tubes. See also: the Giant-Size AVENGERS issue where Kang has Mantis, Scarlet Witch and Agatha Harkness in tubes, and the original JLoA vs. Libra tale where he captures in entire JLA in individual tubes.

Sherman does great heroes-in-tubes!

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that they have a thing for super-heroes in tubes. Jars, maybe? Whatev. You, Lash, are a true original.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Charlemagne
Frisky Perchlorate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Charlemagne   Email Kid Charlemagne         Edit/Delete Post     
"Heroes In Tubes" would be a great name for a rock band. [Big Grin]

Unless The Tubes decided to sue over it. [Eek!]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tubes

--------------------
If your klordny lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

From: Arkansas Province, Baaldur | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful Nura.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
1st app. of Shvaughn Erin

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

-
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janarrah1
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janarrah1   Email Janarrah1         Edit/Delete Post     
I know Paul Levitz is also a big Sherman fan. At the Legion 50th Anniversary panel at the 2009 NY Comic Con, he was asked who his favorite Legion artists were and Jim was the first one who came to his mind. I wasn't aware that Sherman had done so few Legion stories considering how big an impression he left in my memory!
From: Stamford, CT | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Mr. James Sherman:
 -

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
A south paw!!!!!!
Like meeeeeee!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
^er, Candle...looks like he's a righty to me.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm thinkin the pen is in his left fist.
No?
Is it really in his hidden right hand?
hmmmm

Edit:
Oh, I see, that paper, not his left arm.
My bad eyes strike again.
sigh

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Is there any truth to the rumour that James Sherman was recently in talks with Paul Levitz about, perhaps, pencilling an up-coming issue of the new Legion book?
That would truly be a dream come true for this long time fan!

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Yes! Paul mentioned on his FB page that he & Jim have had lunch together a couple of times recently and they discussed doing a Legion arc!!
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Lil'rhino, I could just KISS you! That's the best comic news (apart from the new Legion series) I've heard in a long time!!!
Thank you!
[Big Grin]
I wonder what the theme of this story arc might be .... could we see the revisiting of the Khunds or maybe Mordru even??

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.