Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Legion World Returns! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legion World Returns!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God it's good to see this place up and running!

Thanks for everything you did to get LW back online!

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Gracias, amigos mios, for your dedication. You don't have to apologize, Gary (and Scott), as we know This $#!+ Happens, it's part of the electronic age.

We're only missing items from early morning 13 August to mid-morning 17 August, it appears, just four days, as the boards have been off line since then. Not bad, really.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
...and all was right with the World

I feel like I can breathe again. [Smile]

This is when NC and LL tell us this site's going "PAY". Now that we're all addicted to it!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so glad to see the site back up. I was starting to go through withdrawal and actually get things done! [Eek!]

Thanks for all your hard work, Gary and Scott, in making this place happen again!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Even if I did get bumped back to Reservist status. [Aaahhh!]

I'm going to have to make up 40-odd posts (or just 40 ODD posts) very quickly.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
OH MY GAWD, I am SO happy to getback here. Gary and Scott, I'm gonna petition JohnPaul to get you guys canonised!!!

[Love] [Big Grin] [Love] [Big Grin] [Love]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay gang looks like no more Legion World Wrestling!!!!!!! but just for the time being [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Portfolio - done! [Cool]

Icefire - any chance of me participating in Wrestling... [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
You were participatiin Round 2 which wa wiped ut by the crisis. I can repost round 2 after I get permission from the founders!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnrings
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saturnrings   Email saturnrings         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks a million. I only enjoy server crashes at work and I'm extremely happy you are back in business.
From: durham, nc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Let me just echo what everyone else has said - you don't owe anybody any apologies. Thanks for all the work you guys have done on this forum!

[ August 21, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Outdoor Miner ]

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

Saved! I'm saved!!

I figured it would take me a week to get caught up after staying off the computer since the power outage (to conserve energy) and here fate's gone and taken care of it for me. [Big Grin]

[ August 21, 2003, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Gary, you're truly amazing.

(You are too, Scott!) [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi gang! I'm finally here but it won't be for long as I need to get going soon. Just wanted everyone to know that it looks like we'll be okay for the time being. We forgot to take out a test file and that may have caused the latest outage. Other than that I have (hopefull) put some precautions in that will stop those damn spiders from crashing our site. If I didn't have arachnaphobia before, I do now!

Just please be gentle with the place. But have fun by all means!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

Saved! I'm saved!!

I figured it would take me a week to get caught up after staying off the computer since the power outage (to conserve energy) and here fate's gone and taken care of it for me. [Big Grin]

Hmmm. Spiders from Google causing our crashes and you haven't been around. Coincidence? You decide. [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.