Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Legion World Returns! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legion World Returns!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
I'd like to add to the round of thanks to Gary for his dedication. I can't imagine the work that went into putting this place back together, but it's very much appreciated!

I kinda feel like we just went through one of those "new HQ" storylines that the Legion has gone through several times.

So was Brainy cooking up something that went out of hand that demolished the old HQ? Or maybe the Time Trapper threw us all ten days into the past...

I told Gary that either Validus had trashed the old rocketship or Omega blew the hell out of the place. I prefer the Omega story so we don't have to go through it again. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
BOOM!!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

[ August 23, 2003, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
AAAWP!!

I think Lardy was still in the crapper.... [Eek!] [Frown]

How powerful is the Lardforce, anyway? [Confused]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
FYI - Update!

I've just finished backing up the MB, so anything you've posted after an hour or so ago is subject to a retcon. [Smile] [Wink]

I'll try and do another tomorrow and every few days after that just in case. [Big Grin]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, G&S-- I keep getting this error intermittently when trying to post this morning:

Hack attempt logged or corrupt/altered member file found with extra fields. ('00000013')

Whassup?! [Frown]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, the board opened up before I was done making changes. Now I'm going around putting things back to the way they were.

So, I'm announcing right now that the board will be closed tonight/tomorrow morning at around 6AM EST time or 4AM board time for about 15 minutes! You've been warned! [Evil]

[ August 25, 2003, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
What a relief... I thought I'd screwed something up by being signed in both here and at home! Though that's nothing new, really, but as you said, you're constantly making changes. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry about the shut down just now! Hopefully, everything is back to normal.

*crosses fingers*

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. So here's what happened last night I made a couple more modifications to our test site, successfully. So, since they work over there I decided to use the modified (and only the modified) program files from there and replace the ones over here. The only difference between the two boards (and I forgot this at the time) is where the "Members" directory is located.

When the new program files tried to find your information, it was looking in the wrong place. I tried to replace the modified files but it was too late. Too many people were trying to access stuff at the wrong places and things got out of hand. I had to replace everything and start from scratch. Sorry. [Frown]

No data was lost except for the contents islands and Kid Prime's Megamod status.

I think I should change my user name to Brainiac 5.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just give us some warning next time before you blow up the lab will ya! [Big Grin]
Pov

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes! Gary's our Brainy! Guess that means he has to get an Alfalfa-cut next time he stops by the barber shop... [Smile]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

And don't forget Koko. He gets to have Koko riding around on his shoulder doing God knows what to his uniform. [Wink]
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Y'know, whenever I've seen monkeys at a zoo, those little bastards never seem to stop playing with themselves...! [Eek!] Hope Gary's forcefield is up-to-date... [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Laugh Out Loud]
Nightcrawler
Founder

[Razz]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.