Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Legionworld - a Blight on Legion Fanism? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legionworld - a Blight on Legion Fanism?
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
i wondered what happened to Comet -- he used to be so active when i started and then he was gone (i tend to shy away from the member discussions & conflicts)

nice to see he's carrying on his tradition of bile somewhere else (and even better, away from my eyes!)

he was such a dunderhead to people on here

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
but we're hardly the Blight -- we had nothing to do with causing the stargate disasters and the d-storms and the legion lost and the birth of the progenitor

no no no
that's DNA

(oh my geekiness)

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Blight? Me? I'm not that badly drawn!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, this site *has* gone rather downhill lately.

I swear, If I have to look at ONE more Hate-Face or Leeta 87 topic..! Yeeesh!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Actually, this site *has* gone rather downhill lately.

I swear, If I have to look at ONE more Hate-Face or Leeta 87 topic..! Yeeesh!

So, I shouldn't start the "What if Hate-Face & Leeta 87 had married?" thread I was contemplating just this morning Lasher? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
This is as fitting a place as any to acknowledge quite belatedly the really, really nice welcome threads you give new members. I only found mine today, since I am too lazy -- I mean, busy -- to have properly explored the immensity that is Legion World.

You guys run a fantastic operation here, and it is a privelege to participate in this forum.

EDE's logic, like T'Pring's, is flawless!

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You wanna see a really cliquey website? Check out Pov's cheerleader sheep website, where I'm a moderator!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Andrew, trolling is hard work.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
12 hours later and I'm still trying to figure out the set theory joke. [Confused]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Originally posted by Pov of Nine:
Sometimes I like to turn the lights down and pull on a pair of thigh-high, neon pink legwarmers.

With my blonde wig and a good squint, I kinda look like Imra's chubby sister... with a goatee...

Maybe you should get together with Brainiac 5 when he's wearing the Supergirl costume.
[Embarrassed]

[ December 16, 2004, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't mind if we're a clique - as long as we're the cool clique! [Cool]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Like there's any doubts there Drake [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
I don't know Aliaslad but if he found the place too much of a clique for him then that's his reaction to us, not ours to him (or her)

Yes you do Darden, he's Andrew as in Andrew from the Bristol convention (Paul's friend).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know if we're a clique bu we're a big, accepting, friendly group. Should be good enough for any reasonably intelligent person.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
thanks Bevis. I wasnt sure if that was just supposition but now I have re read the entire thread I see others confirming it.

shame. I cant see why andy should come across like this on the boards when face to face he is different.

[Confused]

Humans! I sometimes think I prefer my dogs [Smile]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.