Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Question me this! (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: Question me this!
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:

A: Champaign

what the heck is that about, BB?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know what the "Champaign" thing is about... maybe something to do with Issue #34's writer?

Anyways, back to the game:

I guess the last answer was...

A: Starfinger's funky mask with the booby looking eye thingies.

Q: What would be difficult to see through if it had nipples?

A: X-Bomb Betty's Space Burrito Stand

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A: X-Bomb Betty's Space Burrito Stand

Q: Wher ei sone place Gas Girl should not go?

A: Colossal Boy's jock strap

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
A: Colossal Boy's jock strap

Q: What does Absorbancy Boy use as a blanket?

A: Undetectable by Athramites

[ June 17, 2004, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
A: Undetectable by Athramites.

Q: What is the only joke not told about Tasmia's Crotch Armor?

A: Three Rimborians and a badly mangled duck!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
A: Three Rimborians and a badly mangled duck!

Q: What were the only remnants left in the Luck Lords' Sex Room that sentients don't have an explanation for?

A: This is the real reason they were named the Uncanny Amazers.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A: This is the real reason they were named the Uncanny Amazers.

Q: Because calling themselves the Uncanny X-Men would have resulted in a copyright infringement suit.

A: Sarya of Venegar, Ingria Olav and Cera Kesh.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by jimgallagher:
quote:

A: Champaign

what the heck is that about, BB?
Oh sorry Jim, I lost track of this thread. Minesurfer has it. I thought I'd throw something out about Kirk Champaign to see if anyone could come up with something.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A: Sarya of Venegar, Ingria Olav and Cera Kesh.

B: Who were the members of that 30th century oldies group "Third Eye Mine" best known for their remake of Fleetwood Mac's "Emerald Eyes."

A: Michael Jackson's handprint.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I thought I'd throw something out about Kirk Champaign to see if anyone could come up with something.

I think his name is Keith Champagne.

I live in Champaign, IL and was quite surprised to see my hometown mentioned in this thread. Thought you were intending it for me for some reason.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
A: Michael Jackson's handprint.

Q. What may be on Mano's costume but is definitely on all the little boys who have visited the Neverland Ranch?

A. Murran Super Pills and a case of Silverale

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A. Murran Super Pills and a case of Silverale

Q. How did the Uncanny Amazers get their powers?

A. The only flavor not served at Nine Planets.

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A. The only flavor not served at Nine Planets.

Q. What is Bismollian Reflux?

A. Nura does, but not with you.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

A. Nura does, but not with you.

Q. What is the Space-Tube Snake Boogie?

A. That came from Tenzel, not Koko.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

A. That came from Tenzel, not Koko.

Q: Isn't there a lot of metal in that poop?

A: Who's you're daddy?

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  54  55  56   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.