Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
OMG! I can't believe my better half not only answers a question here but gets it right! My trivia knowledge and love of British television must be rubbing off.

You know dear, this means you have to come up with the next question. Just post a few lyrics from a TV theme song. And no, you can't use Gordon Feester. [Razz]

[ April 11, 2005, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
ROFLMAO..... Just the ability to startle Scott with being right is so rich! Okay, here is my contribution then........ [Smile]

"If you're in doubt about angels being real.
I can arrange to change any doubts you feel."

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
total guess here...Touched By An Angel?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Highway to Heaven?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry for neglecting to post more clues. Let's try some more lyrics:

"You're gonna want her for your valentine."
"You'll say she's all that you adore....."

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Gidget!
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
SG is too busy playing CoH to check up here so I'm passing the next one on to Calybos who did get the right answer.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

"Gonna cruise her round the town,
Show everybody what I've found
Rock'n'roll with all my friends
Hopin' the music never ends."

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sunset Strip?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Nope.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

Any more lyrics or a hint?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
"That '70's Show"?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Sorry for the delay....

You're in the ballpark; it WAS a show from the 70s.

But it wasn't SET in the seventies.

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
"Happy Days"?
From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

There ya go! "Happy Days" is correct.
  This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.