Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penetrable Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Phantom Girl] Enemble show from the '90s on ABC ~

The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV.
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go (there's a heart).
There's a heart
A hand to hold onto.
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go.
There's a face
[Phantom Girl]

[ September 25, 2004, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: Elusion Girl ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

Nothing's coming to mind

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Forgot all about this thread. Thanks for the bump Quis.

And now that I see more lyrics I'm going to have to hurt Elusion Girl. That's the theme from 'Full House'. I thought I had banished that godless drivel from my brain years ago. [Tyroc]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Elusion Girl:
[Phantom Girl] Nope. Was that Billy Bob Thornton's first significant role? [Phantom Girl]

I believe it was. At least on network TV.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Deathstroke Lad,

I googled and confirmed that you are correct.

(I never would have gotten it as I never watched the show)

I'm going to try one now.
[Band]
The end of the Civil War was near
When quite accidentally,

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
F-Troop?
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It is indeed the Theme song from F-troop. I guess it wasn't too hard.

[Band]

The end of the Civil War was near
When quite accidentally,
A hero who sneezed abruptly seized
Retreat and reversed it to victory.

His medal of honor pleased and thrilled
his proud little family group.
While pinning it on some blood was spilled
And so it was planned he'd command F Troop.

Where Indian fights are colorful sights
and nobody takes a lickin'
Where pale face and redskin
Both turn chicken.

When killing and fighting get them down,
They know their morale can't droop.
As long as they all relax in town
Before they resume with a bang and a boom
F Troop.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Since I answered the previous question correctly I'd like to post one of my own.

While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me.

Lightning Lad
Founder

No takers?

Okay, here's a bit from the beginning (previous post was the final lines):

Beyond the rim of the starlight,
my love is wandring in star flight.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Oh, and maybe to make this a bit more fair. You never heard these lyrics sung during the time the show was on the air even though they did exist at the time.

[ October 01, 2004, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Deathstroke Lad ]

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Star Trek?

I know there were words never used. heard em once, seemed similar.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Star Trek it is. Many believe that these were the words that Uhura sang in the song "Beyond Antares" to Charlie in 'Charlie X' but they are wrong.

Although, Nichelle Nichols did record a disco version of the theme, using different lyrics, for her album 'Out of this World'.

Your turn Kent.

[ October 01, 2004, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Deathstroke Lad ]

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
In days of yore,
In western lore,
A man returned
From Civil War

???

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Davey Crockett

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Paladin?

--------------------

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.